Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Reymu

NC

5 comments in this topic

[NG-NL]
Members
7,137 posts
12,568 battles

Well, rebought her--she'll have captain Seagal--and not sold on a few modules yet.

I'm mounting MB mod, since no brainer. 2nd slot I'm looking at the arty plotting room or secondary battery, extra MB rotation isn't needed with Seagal's enhanced EM and I stay with the team when in my BBs, so extra AA range is unnecessary, and last LWM checked out NC's secondaries they're pretty dangerous considering their short range . 3rd slot already took steering gear mod since losing my steering is horrid as a BB (engine's less of an issue if I angle well). 4th will be steering for the extra torpedobeats. 5th I'm undecided about whether to get extra torp spotting (since stay with team and insist on having DDs screen for torps) from TA or take the concealment.

[NAVAL]
Banned
1,416 posts

Recently rebought her also.

CO: Survivability, Exp Marks, Super, AFT, Conceal - next will probably be Fire Prevention.

Equip: MBM1, AA, DC, Shift, Conceal

Seagal is going in Montana.

Alpha Tester
2,162 posts
6,770 battles

I use MBM1, AA, Damage control, Shift, and concealment.

My commander has BFT, Traverse, SI, AFT, CE

[ARPOG]
-Members-
870 posts
11,070 battles

Whatever you do, don't use the range mod in the second slot. If you ever need to shoot something more than 23km away, you are doing it wrong. 

[NG-NL]
Members
7,137 posts
12,568 battles

Alright, took secondary for 2nd and CE module.

All that's left now is raising the 5mill creds via repeated battles to purchase the B hull and upgraded engine, and I'll be set.

Sign in to follow this