You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
smityarmy

Favorite Ship.

101 comments in this topic

Members
7 posts
3,741 battles

Of all the ships currently available in the game. Which one is your personal favorite? You can only pick one.

Members
7 posts
3,741 battles

My highest ship is my izumo. It's my only tier ix. However, I had recently unlocked the North Carolina, and it has currently shot up to bein my personal favorite. It has good speed, excellent guns(primary and secondary), and it's armor is decent. I am looking forward to the Iowa and the Montana.

[NERO]
Members
3,630 posts

Tirpitz. As much as I like Bismarck's secondaries, Tirpitz's torpitzes are more entertaining. Plus it's the first T8 I broke 200,000 damage in. 

[4HIM]
[4HIM]
Beta Testers
2,285 posts
19,660 battles

Tough choice, I have to go with Dunkeque, but Perth close second.

Members
2,857 posts
9,224 battles

That's a hard one to answer. Going to go with Texas. Just something about it I like. Have had good times in her.

Members
7 posts
3,741 battles

I like using the Scharnhorst. Although, I have to admit, I do struggle more with that ship than I would like. To me she was ment for anything smaller than a cruiser. It'll do okay damage against a battleshi, but nowhere near the potentail of let's say the tirpitz

Members
2,246 posts
2,562 battles

Texas. No contest.

Edit to add: In all fairness to the Arizona, I just got it and don't have enough experience in it yet to really judge it, but it just MIGHT beat the Texas.

Edited by Gomez_Adams

[HELLS]
Members
2,970 posts
39,923 battles

Cleveland, even nerfed as she is. Warspite a close second, followed by Texas and Arizona. When I have played 100 games in Leander and Edinburgh, I'll come back for a second opinion. For some unfathomable reason I do better in RN cruisers than I expected.

Alpha Tester, Beta Testers
30,523 posts
6,106 battles

If I had to pick 1 Scharnhorst. Close second goes to Atlanta, 3rd going to Bismarck.

top 5 in order.

1. Scharnhorst

2. Atlanta

3. Bismarck

4. Gniesneau

5. Cleveland.