You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
giovybez

87 Papa signals for $3.99

12 comments in this topic

[HINON]
Members
3,375 posts
32,644 battles

and as a "special bonus" you get 13 more flags at no extra cost.

4PvrDXf.jpg

No but seriously, this is a sweet deal.

Members
3,114 posts
13,609 battles

Those flags work best with 100% permanent camo available for high tier ships.  I did the math, the free XP gain beats what you can get on Anshan, with 100% bonus to free XP.

Edited by Veksha
  • Cool 1

[A-D-F]
Members
7,877 posts
43,481 battles

Those flags work best with 100% permanent camo available for high tier ships.  I did the math, the free XP gain beats what you can get on Anshan, with 100% bonus to free XP.

If you use it in Anshan (and on top of that you also have a good battle on the first one of the day), plus flags, you'd be surprised how much you get. I use Papa-Papa flags on every ship T4+, it adds up. 
Edited by alexf24

[INTEL]
Members
3,265 posts
6,614 battles

Alex speaks the truth. I started putting papa papa on my ships and I have over 100K free XP. And that's after I took a stock Nagato to fully upgraded before my first game in it.

Now debating going for the Missouri or just using it for unlocking modules.

[BAKED]
Members
918 posts
12,366 battles

Assuming you use the papa flag:

The math works out that only with a first win bonus (or any other mission/challenge that grants xp bonus) greater than 50% of base(or base *prem bonus) will the Anshan camo result in more free xp than the 100% camo.

Without the bonus the Anshan camo gives .25(1.5* base) =37.5% of base xp as fxp, while the 100% camo does .2*(2*base)=40% of base xp as fxp. So once your Anshan gets its daily win, use whatever ship you want with the 100% camo will result in more fxp.

I am not sure if the Anshan camo modifies free xp given by campaign tasks.

Edited by Dodgy_Cookies

Members
3,114 posts
13,609 battles

Assuming you use the papa flag:

The math works out that only with a first win bonus (or any other mission/challenge that grants xp bonus) greater than 50% of base(or base *prem bonus) will the Anshan camo result in more free xp than the 100% camo.

Without the bonus the Anshan camo gives .25(1.5* base) =37.5% of base xp as fxp, while the 100% camo does .2*(2*base)=40% of base xp as fxp. So once your Anshan gets its daily win, use whatever ship you want with the 100% camo will result in more fxp.

I am not sure if the Anshan camo modifies free xp given by campaign tasks.

Your calculations are correct.  Except you should also consider that base variable in your formula is substantially higher for the ships that have access to permanent camo (usually people get permanent camo for tier 9/10 ships that perform better than average) when compared to Anshan.

Beta Testers
6,868 posts
4,189 battles

Your calculations are correct.  Except you should also consider that base variable in your formula is substantially higher for the ships that have access to permanent camo (usually people get permanent camo for tier 9/10 ships that perform better than average) when compared to Anshan.

This, I'm only averagish with the Khabarovsk and I'm at 1675 average xp.  Once you start stacking some bonuses on that it adds up fast.

[MCWF]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
7,026 posts
29,098 battles

Thought about it. Then I checked the pack for the 3 XP flags (KM DD's are coming)... and then I bought the 15$ pack..,

[MCWF]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
7,026 posts
29,098 battles

This, I'm only averagish with the Khabarovsk and I'm at 1675 average xp.  Once you start stacking some bonuses on that it adds up fast.

I use the Papa Papa on my t6+ premium ships. At least for the first win bonus. I played my Hipper over the weekend for the 50 citadel hits task. Since I was only at 90k XP I throw in some XP camos, flags and the PP. Got some juicy 7k-10k games that gave me tons of free XP. Made 90k XP in the time I had 48 citadel hits.

[HINON]
Members
3,375 posts
32,644 battles

$3.99

ZYuaITr.jpg

and as a special bonus we will add lettuce at no extra charge.