Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
geser98

How to attach pictures?

5 comments in this topic

Members
1,326 posts
95 battles

I wanted to post some game screenshots but having trouble with it. My image attachment quota is almost up and for some reason every time I try to upload picture to an external image hosting and link it in the forums I get a message that "you included a link from the site that administrator doesn't allow links to". How do you attach images?

I tried searching but it's hard to find anything and forums rules thread doesn't have anything regarding technicalities.

Members
2,207 posts
5,424 battles

what site are you using? there are some that are allowed and some that aren't. try using a different image host.

imgur is probably the easiest for quick uploads, and i personally use photobucket (because i don't feel like transferring all my pictures to another site, not because i like it) both of which are sites that i know are allowed.

• Cool 1

Members
1,326 posts
95 battles

Thanks I'll try those. I was trying postimage and some other and all of those weren't allowed for some reason.

[RLGN]
Members
19,173 posts
35,217 battles

Imageshack for me. When you upload to it. at the end of doing so (because of how my preferences are set,) I'm given a forum ready link.

Depending on what site you use, you can also 'right-click' 'copy image address' and that may work with the forum image window.

Sign in to follow this