Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
the_majestic_eagle

need help specking my ARP ships

3 comments in this topic

Members
501 posts
12,753 battles

so as the title suggests I'm looking for assistance in specking my ARP commanders/ships

-now for the specifics- 

after recently re-watching the Arpeggio of Blue Steel series I had renewed vigor to play my ARP ships in general and with the new 10 point commanders from the mission, i have a (mostly) clean slate to work with

and with this being our last go with the ARP collab i want to spec my commanders/ships in a way that reflects the characters in the show/movie (movie where a lot of the characters are actually seen for the first time) so I've got some of the character traits worked out and will list them below 

the only exception is my Takao, she can stay as is since she is a unique ship, but pretty much everyone else is up for fair grabs 

-note: for this project i want to stick to the character traits as much as possible so ANY and ALL skills/upgrades are in play (including the normally useless ones like incoming fire alert) 

any help would be very much appreciated :)

some examples of what i mean (ive got these ones completed so i don't need help with these):

Nachi- in the movie Nachi specializes in her detection abilities so her setup goes as follows 

consumables=hydro and spotter (fighter is only option) 

upgrades= -nothing really helps with the build (if only she were a tier higher then i could pack on target acquisition mod.)  

skills=incoming fire alert, vigilance, superintendent (more hyrdo) 

Haguro- in the movie she is noted as being the "fastest ship in the fleet" so her skills and abilities are

consumables= nothing really helps with the build

upgrades= propulsion mods 1 and 2

skills= last stand, high alert (for faster reps for engine), and preventive maintenance (lower chance of engine knockout)

myoko(u)- in the movie she is basically a sniper, she will be set up as such  

consumables=nothing really helps with this build

upgrades= accuracy mod., steering gears mod. (for quick turn arounds)

skills=  expert loader, expert marksman, concealment 

Edited by the_majestic_eagle

Members
501 posts
12,753 battles

also im probably gonna have to redo a lot of the skills once the commander skills rework is added but ill cross that bridge when i get there 

Sign in to follow this