You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Admiral_Franz_von_Hipper

Secondary build Bayern?

6 comments in this topic

Members
2,136 posts
5,764 battles

I am deciding whether or not to build my Bayern up on secondaries. However, it seems that even if I get MFC and SBM2 the dispersion percentage is still up there since she is T6. Is it worth it to make a secondary build Bayern?

[HINON]
Members
14,340 posts

I think the manual skill for secondaries is not worth it for T6 and down since the dispersion bonus is so small, however the module could be useful.

[DESU]
Members
182 posts
4,892 battles

Secondaries are generally not worth speccing into for ships under tier 7 because Manual Secondaries is weaker, I feel concealment would give better returns. 

Edited by Arlios

[PLPT]
Members
4,435 posts
6,599 battles

I just wish they would make the manual secondaries less worthless for, say, tiers 5 and 6. There's just like...no reason to pick it on a lot of ships.

[HINON]
[HINON]
Beta Testers
5,913 posts
5,645 battles

I did it, and they added quite a bit of damage, but my main raining was because I'm carrying that captain up to t10. Just got Gneisenau today in fact. 

Members
117 posts
4,309 battles

Just got Bayern yesterday and started with the secondary module. I had to swap to the aiming mod because the dispersion was killing me. 6km I did kill a couple of DDs before that but I guess you cant have everything.