You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
JJDOU3D

Would you keep the Yokosuka port?

48 members have voted

1. 1. Would you keep the Yokosuka port or not after the next patch?

• Keep it after the next patch.
    • Let it be removed after the next patch.

27 comments in this topic

Members
675 posts
3,957 battles

If I remember well the latest preview of the next patch, we are about to loose the Yokosuka port in the next patch. Is it allright for you or would you rather keep it?

[ARMDA]
Members
9,004 posts
6,506 battles

They're going to remove it either way because of the contract, but I do not know if someone made a modepack with the port...

Would that be legal?

Members
6,589 posts
8,581 battles

I'm indifferent as to whether or not it stays(even though it won't). However, I welcome the carousel filter for ARP content, as I'm getting a bit tired of seeing Yokosuka myself, I like to use different ports every now and again, with Zipangu and The Philippines being the ones I generally default to.

• Cool 2

Members
1,369 posts
3,667 battles

Ive already switched to the Zipangu port.  I enjoy the ARP ships, but its nice to see some different scenery.

Beta Testers
1,180 posts
7,853 battles

I like the port ok, but ready to be able to switch to different ports. If it stayed it would be good, but probably won't due to the license (as was mentioned before).

Alpha Tester
2,162 posts
6,770 battles

They need to remove the port, its not a choice.

There will be mods for it tho so don't worry.

[CVLOV]
Beta Testers
3,640 posts
2,638 battles

I am not particularly found of the port itself (It feels more artificial than anything else made available by WG).

I will be looking for the "ARP Switch" to turn them on at all times.

The problem I have with ports is that you should be able to pick a port and pick a music...  without one being dependent on the other.

Members
6,589 posts
8,581 battles

Ive already switched to the Zipangu port.  I enjoy the ARP ships, but its nice to see some different scenery.

I would do the same thing, but then I can't use ARP captain voices for my battle voice over setting. :(

[WG-CC]
[WG-CC]
Wiki Editor, Members
855 posts
9,538 battles

Makes no difference to me, I use Hawaii port. I never play the neon anime ships, and I don't like seeing them.

Should just be a setting to allow "fantasy content." I don't like them, but I know some people do.

[WG-CC]
[WG-CC]
Wiki Editor, Members
855 posts
9,538 battles

Get rid of all the cartoon crap and the port thanks.

Keep in mind, the more people who are happy playing the game = shorter queue times, and more people to shoot at.

Members
2,136 posts
5,764 battles

I don't really like the Yokosuka Port that is in-game right now. I would like it if they replaced it with the modern or historical version of Yokosuka with the Mikasa and a few other IJN ships sitting in the background.

[RLGN]
Members
19,167 posts
35,208 battles

I'm indifferent as to whether or not it stays(even though it won't). However, I welcome the carousel filter for ARP content, as I'm getting a bit tired of seeing Yokosuka myself, I like to use different ports every now and again, with Zipangu and The Philippines being the ones I generally default to.

My choice as well, been at bit tiresome with the same port all year long... Some of the others are pretty neat, but I've wanted my ARP items to always be available if I wanted to play them.

[WG-CC]
[WG-CC]
Wiki Editor, Members
855 posts
9,538 battles

My choice as well, been at bit tiresome with the same port all year long... Some of the others are pretty neat, but I've wanted my ARP items to always be available if I wanted to play them.

I think there are mods that make ARP visible in other ports.

[RLGN]
Members
19,167 posts
35,208 battles

I think there are mods that make ARP visible in other ports.

Something of which I am aware; but being a coward when it comes to doing such things I haven't tried to use one.

[WFR]
Members
622 posts

I actually like the port and wish it would stay. It's relatively bland but bright, helping focus attention on this ships, it works for me at least :D

I'm not sure why the port has to go away if the ships and captain-characters don't, that's weird.

Not that I'll be spectacularly butthurt when it goes bye-bye when the contract runs out, but if I had the choice I'd keep it.

Edited by Molonious

[-_W_-]
Members
1,089 posts
2,418 battles

As long as we get the filter, I don't really care one way or the other.

I don't dislike the Yokosuka port, but I do dislike having to always stay in it in order to be able to see my ARP content, because while Yokosuka is pretty nice other ports like Zipangu are more nicer.

[-KIA-]
Members
823 posts
12,434 battles

Get rid of all the cartoon crap and the port thanks.

Well you could just chose another port and if someone uses a ARP ship, you'll see them without camo and or the Anime/Cartoon ship, you'll see them as regular ship if your in a another port.