You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
pewpewpew42

Help! Went pink!

25 comments in this topic

[TSF_1]
Members
3,301 posts
7,816 battles

So, I launched torps in my Isokaze and typed in chat, 'watch my torps'

The guy was rather far away.

He announced that since he was close enough, he would intentionally eat my torps and give me pink. Sure enough, I am pink.

What to do? I don't have a record, so you'll just have to go with what I'm saying, but how best to work off my pinkness?

[PLPT]
Members
4,435 posts
6,599 battles

Co-op will get rid of it quick. Or playing CVs.

But yeah, really, it doesn't matter.

Edited by SergeantHop

Members
646 posts
3,678 battles

Lolwut?

You must be new,  welcome to the forums :D  that's his standard "no one cares,  nothing will happen"  response

[WTFS]
Members
9,331 posts
13,756 battles

You must be new,  welcome to the forums :D  that's his standard "no one cares,  nothing will happen"  response

Not new, never seen him say that.

Members
779 posts
8,226 battles

So, I launched torps in my Isokaze and typed in chat, 'watch my torps'

The guy was rather far away.

He announced that since he was close enough, he would intentionally eat my torps and give me pink. Sure enough, I am pink.

What to do? I don't have a record, so you'll just have to go with what I'm saying, but how best to work off my pinkness?

Im always pink so much so im thinking someone has set me up for breast awareness? :teethhappy:.

[GLF]
Beta Testers
795 posts

grab a tier 3 or so and go play Co-op for 5-6 battles....pinkness gone

oh yeah, try not to hit any team-mates....lol     :izmena::teethhappy:

Edited by ArcherDude

Members
3,929 posts
20,949 battles

Why do you guys suggest co-op? 5 or so games in random work just as well to remove the girly color.

B/c coop are faster matches.

[13TH]
Members
4,899 posts
9,119 battles

Why do you guys suggest co-op? 5 or so games in random work just as well to remove the girly color.

Because co-op games are usually shorter than Random games

• Cool 1

Members
3,959 posts
7,738 battles

Because PvE crowd likes PvE. There's actually no difference between playing while being pink vs. not being pink - just play normally and it will go away in about 5 games without any team damage.

[PLPT]
Members
4,435 posts
6,599 battles

Because PvE crowd likes PvE. There's actually no difference between playing while being pink vs. not being pink - just play normally and it will go away in about 5 games without any team damage.

I hardly ever play PvE, therefore I am not part of this so called "PvE crowd." I only suggest it because there are fewer teammates to accidentally hit and the matches are significantly shorter.
Edited by SergeantHop

Members
3,959 posts
7,738 battles

I hardly ever play PvE, therefore I am not part of this so called "PvE crowd." I only suggest it because there are fewer teammates to accidentally hit and the matches are significantly shorter.

You'd be spending extra time on those shorter matches - basically, your choice is to play whatever games / ships you intended to play and have pink go away whenever it does, or play some PvE matches specifically to "unpink" yourself, then go back to playing normally. That detour into PvE doesn't really give you anything.

[FAQUE]
Members
523 posts
8,092 battles

It happens to the best of us.  I even watched Business6 go pink while streaming on twitch, and I went pink twice.  It's really not a big deal.

Members
555 posts
11,596 battles

B/c coop are faster matches.

Because co-op games are usually shorter than Random games

Why does it matter if you lose it 5 min sooner?

No one in random cares if you are pink, it happen to us all so why not play random normally and earn twice as much exp and credits?

Edited by BadNews420
  • Cool 1

Members
3,929 posts
20,949 battles

it happen to us all so why not play random normally and earn twice as much exp and credits?

You're absolutely right.

Members
522 posts

You launched torpedoes where it was possible to hit another player on your team, hence it's all your fault. Run carriers and cover the map in pinkness, or ignore the whole thing and it will go away by itself. 

Members
78 posts
900 battles

Well one never ever fire a torpedo spread in front of an ally, this is the rules of torpedos. Two ignore that you are pink, wg does not have the pink balanced yet so its very easy to show as pink it will unlikely effect your game experience.