You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
stockmankrause

Two things 1 ive managed 2 nerftainers today both rigged and 2 grinding help please.

47 comments in this topic

Members
779 posts
8,226 battles

Managed 2 nerftainers today both rigged as they opened not one but both anyhow i might grind the english cruisers can i grind from tier 1 to tier 10 in 30 minutes? :unsure:????????????

If i can grind from tier 1 to 10 in 30 minutes i might run a fiji? if not i wont grind thanks :tea_cap:.

The containers are loading a rapid check as the lid lifts it started recently so proper rigged.

[HINON]
Members
7,656 posts
9,539 battles

Can i grind the full english cruiser tree in 30 minutes? its easy to understand buddy :teethhappy:.

No you can not. And you know this. This is a sad attempt to troll.

[HINON]
[HINON]
Beta Testers
5,913 posts
5,645 battles

If things are rigged against you, what makes you think that pointless bltching here can do any good?

[SYN]
Members
16,027 posts
12,803 battles

Can i grind the full english cruiser tree in 30 minutes? its easy to understand buddy :teethhappy:.

you can buy yourself through it inside of 5mins, assuming you have the XP.

[WTFS]
Members
9,331 posts
13,756 battles

Managed 2 nerftainers today both rigged as they opened not one but both anyhow i might grind the english cruisers can i grind from tier 1 to tier 10 in 30 minutes? :unsure:????????????

If i can grind from tier 1 to 10 in 30 minutes i might run a fiji? if not i wont grind thanks :tea_cap:.

The containers are loading a rapid check as the lid lifts it started recently so proper rigged.

If you're serious, I'm worried for you.

The ONLY part of that...of that which made sense was the cruiser grind. And on THAT, you really can't be serious. Grind an entire tree in 30 minutes? Ah, man, it's called a grind for a reason, otherwise, we'd all have Yamato's, and the game would be dead.

Edited by TheKrimzonDemon

[SYN]
Members
16,027 posts
12,803 battles

BTW, if you want to "downvote" someone, there is this little known feature that the forums provides where you can do just this.

1. Click on the user name or avatar on the left side of the screen
  2. See those 5 stars? (which may or may not be highlighted) Click on the very left star to give them a 1 star rating.
  3. Congratulations, you have now rated that person's "quality".
  • Cool 1

[HYD]
Members
7,105 posts
5,289 battles

Actually, your post was pretty much unintelligible, except the part where you asked if you could grind the english cruiser line in 30 minutes. The answer to your question is obviously "no". So i don't see what the point of your post is. 

[HINON]
Members
7,656 posts
9,539 battles

So if i have say 600000 xp ready for use to grind what ships in the english tree could i grind right now? with my 600k xp? thanks :facepalm:

If you used 600000 free xp, that would not be grinding. That would be free xp'ing past ships.

[WTFS]
Members
9,331 posts
13,756 battles

So if i have say 600000 xp ready for use to grind what ships in the english tree could i grind right now? with my 600k xp? thanks :facepalm:

Look, troll, if you have the XP, guess what? IT'S NOT A GRIND, THEN.

Next, why don't you just use it and find out?

Next, I know for a fact you've been reported. I'm clueless as to what you expected to accomplish with this.

Edited by TheKrimzonDemon

Members
779 posts
8,226 battles

If you used 600000 free xp, that would not be grinding. That would be free xp'ing past ships.

Exactly and spot on what would 600k get me to? tier 7? tier 5? the fiji? :nerv_fish:??????

Please jesus can these humans read a simple topic or no?

:facepalm::facepalm:

Members
779 posts
8,226 battles

Look, troll, if you have the XP, guess what? IT'S NOT A GRIND, THEN.

Next, why don't you just use it and find out?

Next, I know for a fact you've been reported. I'm clueless as to what you expected to accomplish with this.

Do you need a hug?

Members
779 posts
8,226 battles

This seems like a +1 postcount kind of thread.

You as a forum have come to my topic with nothing but salt and [edited] :facepalm: its a disgrace when i ask for some simple help and advice.

Basically you suck i will go to my port and sort it myself.

Thanks for nothing but then again what more could i expect from the Na server crowd lol proper joke :facepalm:.

I will get my own answers ta ...........

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
3,985 posts
2,373 battles

BTW, if you want to "downvote" someone, there is this little known feature that the forums provides where you can do just this.

1. Click on the user name or avatar on the left side of the screen
  2. See those 5 stars? (which may or may not be highlighted) Click on the very left star to give them a 1 star rating.
  3. Congratulations, you have now rated that person's "quality".

Huh, so that's what those are for.  Always wondered.

Then again, I appear to have zero stars to my name... :(

Zg7tQUL.jpg

Members
3,043 posts
10,248 battles

Look, the guy's obviously not a native English-speaker.

With 600,000 free XP (the green number at the upper left on your Port screen), you could probably get all the way to the Edinburgh, if not the Neptune. However, if I were you I'd grind up 150k more free XP and get the Missouri.

• Cool 1

Members
779 posts
8,226 battles

Look, the guy's obviously not a native English-speaker.

With 600,000 free XP (the green number at the upper left on your Port screen), you could probably get all the way to the Edinburgh, if not the Neptune. However, if I were you I'd grind up 150k more free XP and get the Missouri.

Thank you buddy very much thats what i needed right now thanks :honoring:.
  • Cool 1

[HINON]
Members
7,656 posts
9,539 battles

Exactly and spot on what would 600k get me to? tier 7? tier 5? the fiji? :nerv_fish:??????

Please jesus can these humans read a simple topic or no?

:facepalm::facepalm:

Look on the line and add up the xp requirements for each ship. When you've added up to 600,000 xp, you'll know which tier you'll get to. Just remember to also add the xp up for required upgrades as well. I can't tell you off my head right now because I'm not at my computer, but can definitely tell you that you'll be able to get up to the Fiji with 600,000 free xp.

Edited by renegadestatuz