You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
stockmankrause

My brand new ship which?ideas welcome thx,warspite/molotov/khutozov or missouri?

9 comments in this topic

Members
779 posts
8,226 battles

Views on the following ships please...........Thanks :honoring:.

1 Warspite i have a good camble captain ready.

2 Molotov zero russian play :hiding:.

3 Khutozov same as above.

4 Missouri i have steven hes the best captain in game as yet.

What you all reckon for my next ship or wait for mr graf?

[SYN]
Members
3,775 posts
25,422 battles

I find the reviews shall we say "slant and skew" things somewhat so best to avoid buying just from a review etc.

The reviews are just that, a guide, but they are reasonably accurate to what you get.

Based on your play you don't have a lot of exposure to tier 9 and it can be brutal. However of the ones you mention the Missouri.

Edited by Camo68

Members
779 posts
8,226 battles

The reviews are just that, a guide, but they are reasonably accurate to what you get.

Based on your play you don't have a lot of exposure to tier 9 and it can be brutal. However of the ones you mention the Missouri.

I live in tier 9 and yes its always brutal in a tier 7 ship ............

[-RTS-]
Beta Testers
226 posts
8,486 battles

Views on the following ships please...........Thanks :honoring:.

1 Warspite i have a good camble captain ready.

2 Molotov zero russian play :hiding:.

3 Khutozov same as above.

4 Missouri i have steven hes the best captain in game as yet.

What you all reckon for my next ship or wait for mr graf?

So you are a sniper? All ships are range shooters. There is no fix answer. I know "it depends" isn't the right answer when people ask for advise, but your play style would affect your win rate up to 10% over 100 battles. You should look into your own statistics then read LittleWhiteMouse's guide on all above ships except Warspite, which LWM fell in love with and gave biased review.

If above is too much work, buy Kutuzov because it's a good range shooter but also versatile with smoke.

One should only consider $$$Missouri$$$ after playing 50+ battles on Iowa - A strong ship may play weak in your hand due to your play style, and vice versa. Test drive Iowa first before you spend $100+. If you don't care about money then why the xxx do you ask for advice? get all of them.