Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Tank_Buster_

Why Higher Tiers do NOT excel

10 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
363 posts
4,893 battles

The problem is at the higher levels you can't get others to push with you. On the occasion where I got the support I needed in a push (really just 2 or 3 ships) it's performed insanely well. More often though as you move in and try to bull-rush an enemy ship you find your support has 180ed and you get focus fired to death. 

PS Copy Pasted this from the F.derGroße thread :(

Members
1,947 posts
8,913 battles

This is why I play divisions at higher tiers, when allies see three ships pushing, they are less afraid to join in.

Beta Testers
302 posts
2,583 battles

I find much more aggressive teamwork at tiers 4-6. Sometimes it means a suicidal team wipe, sometimes a sweeping victory, I have yet to see the same type of fun teamwork in high tiers. 

You can enjoy looking at all the interesting high tier ships but low tiers is where the most fun is at. Too bad tier 5-6 is gutted.

Beta Testers
1,180 posts
7,853 battles

This is why I play divisions at higher tiers, when allies see three ships pushing, they are less afraid to join in.

Yup, this is pretty much what most people try to do. Find some people to division with and push together. It's the best way to play high tiers.

I frequently solo (when none of my friends are around to play) and I tend to shy away from high tier BBs when soloing just because high tier BBs need DD and Cruiser support to push. 

[NEMO]
[NEMO]
Members
823 posts
10,937 battles

I find much more aggressive teamwork at tiers 4-6. Sometimes it means a suicidal team wipe, sometimes a sweeping victory, I have yet to see the same type of fun teamwork in high tiers. 

You can enjoy looking at all the interesting high tier ships but low tiers is where the most fun is at. Too bad tier 5-6 is gutted.

Exactly!

Plus, the matches seem way more fun at tier 5-7 than they do at tier 8-10...

Edited by Thraxian

[TULIP]
Members
952 posts
12,669 battles

Dont believe the hype, all tiers have some weak players.  Let's Make T10 Great Again, lol.  I solo T10 a lot, it's just Randumb - I see way more stupid crap at lower tiers.  sort of ruins T7 for me when, this is chess, not checkers.

Alpha Tester
4,252 posts
9,421 battles

I don't division and play only PvP (no premium ships, either).

I have two tier 8s as my top tier ships.

I see tier 10 ships.

I don't find high tier play to be bad at all.

On the contrary, players there play well (mostly).

The low tiers is where the poor play is more apparent.

The problem OP talks about is the Lack of Communication in Random Battles, especially at the start.

This is where it is essential to have the team adopt a plan.

This is the problem because some players, no matter the tier, will motor off solo, die and assist in a loss.

Sign in to follow this