You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
DwarvenLord

Sience of Victory 5-6

6 comments in this topic

Members
11 posts
3,826 battles

Are you serious that you STILL haven't fixed this?  Several patches and you still can not complete this task.  You are planning on fixing it right?

"Earn 2 individual honorable or heroic achievements"

There is an achievement you can get if you complete all the tasks in the campaign but it seems that it is not possible to do that since you keep ignoring this problem.

Members
34,409 posts
10,768 battles

Funny you mention that. I had that last night. Got Dreadnought/Fireproof, and no reward, so I thought maybe it had to be 2 separate occurrences.

Nope, got the same 2 awards very next match, and no reward. I ended up cancelling it.

Alpha Tester
149 posts
5,594 battles

Known issue: http://forum.worldofwarships.com/index.php?showtopic=106725 

Members
11 posts
3,826 battles

Yes I know it is a known issue.  It has been for some time.  Hence why I posted "Are you serious that you STILL haven't fixed this?"

Wargaming has really fallen apart lately.  NOTHING for pearl harbor except for a flag people still haven't gotten.  No Arizona on sale in premium shop, no events, no nothing.  All the non US servers had sales and events.

There have been several patches, and it seems they are ignoring the problem.  It really is starting to feel very Microshaft.

Edited by DwarvenLord

[PLPT]
Members
4,435 posts
6,599 battles

Yes I know it is a known issue.  It has been for some time.  Hence why I posted "Are you serious that you STILL haven't fixed this?"

Wargaming has really fallen apart lately.  NOTHING for pearl harbor except for a flag people still haven't gotten.  No Arizona on sale in premium shop, no events, no nothing.  All the non US servers had sales and events.

There have been several patches, and it seems they are ignoring the problem.  It really is starting to feel very Microshaft.

You realize Arizona is on sale right now? And will be for the next week? WG said they didn't want to monetize such a tragedy, so it was probably right that they didn't sell her on the 7th. 

As far as the bug is concerned, perhaps they haven't been able to find out what's causing it yet? Just because a bug seems simple doesn't mean that it is.