You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Triela50

As god as my witness

20 comments in this topic

[SOLOH]
[SOLOH]
Beta Testers
4,320 posts

I will make the Krasny krym shine. Yes I know she is not a good ship but I like her and sure she faces tier 7's and she is pretty much a tier 4 ship. I will drag her kicking and screaming to greatness. I am sorry to my teams that I am on as get to know the ship better but I promise I will improve

mSEpVeC.gif 

• Cool 4

[SOV]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,873 posts
11,628 battles

A noble endeavor, but it's dangerous to go alone. Take this:

2hec58g.jpg

Alpha Tester
4,156 posts
8,061 battles

It's a tempting idea.  Before the actual stats were revealed, I was actually quite interested in Krym since I liked Svietlana a lot.

[SOLOH]
[SOLOH]
Beta Testers
4,320 posts

:teethhappy::teethhappy::teethhappy:

YOU BOUGHT KRISPY KREME?!!?!?!

:facepalm:

nope a very kind soul gifted it to me a true man among men Now take back your mean words or I shall brand you a foul jackanapes 

• Cool 1

[ABDA]
Beta Testers
17,538 posts
12,810 battles

With mine, I tend to only play it during peak hours; your chance of getting a T5 or T6 battle is better.  If the population is even a bit low, you're going straight to T7.  I try to work weak flanks so I can't get focused.  I avoid open water, I try to stay covered by land and look for people who look busy.  Also, salvo fire.  If you ripple fire, the constant stream of shells is a bit intimidating, and since KK gets no respect, battleships will turn to delete her.  Salvo fire, just doesnt intimidate as much, and they don't see big chunks of health being ripped off, so sometimes enemies let you farm because you're the lesser of evils.  A few fires later and that attitude may change, but...

She's also a good DD killer.  If you can get in close and work around cap circles, you know the enemy DD's will be around.  Use your hydro to help spot incoming torps early.  Some of those fools will try to gunfight you too.  I had a Gnevny chase me around the last time I played mine, I guess he didn't realize I was shooting him back with 7 of the same guns he was shooting at me.  He eventually cloaked up when he realized he was getting his backside handed to him by a CL, as he should.

Members
779 posts
8,226 battles

With mine, I tend to only play it during peak hours; your chance of getting a T5 or T6 battle is better.  If the population is even a bit low, you're going straight to T7.  I try to work weak flanks so I can't get focused.  I avoid open water, I try to stay covered by land and look for people who look busy.  Also, salvo fire.  If you ripple fire, the constant stream of shells is a bit intimidating, and since KK gets no respect, battleships will turn to delete her.  Salvo fire, just doesnt intimidate as much, and they don't see big chunks of health being ripped off, so sometimes enemies let you farm because you're the lesser of evils.  A few fires later and that attitude may change, but...

She's also a good DD killer.  If you can get in close and work around cap circles, you know the enemy DD's will be around.  Use your hydro to help spot incoming torps early.  Some of those fools will try to gunfight you too.  I had a Gnevny chase me around the last time I played mine, I guess he didn't realize I was shooting him back with 7 of the same guns he was shooting at me.  He eventually cloaked up when he realized he was getting his backside handed to him by a CL, as he should.

I want it.

A noble endeavor, but it's dangerous to go alone. Take this:

2hec58g.jpg

[WG-CC]
-Members-, Members
9,101 posts
8,050 battles

Know it's off topic but: what anime is that gif from?

[KOOKS]
Beta Testers
2,272 posts
6,174 battles

Do not laugh at this noble attempt!  Or I shall lay on curse on thee.... may your first super container reward ship be the Krasny Krym!

[SOLOH]
[SOLOH]
Beta Testers
4,320 posts

Know it's off topic but: what anime is that gif from?

Toradora

• Cool 1

[ABDA]
Beta Testers
17,538 posts
12,810 battles

hey I average 38k damage/game in my krym.  She can put in some work from time to time.

Here's some motivation

dcwpc5.jpg

Edited by crzyhawk

[HINON]
Members
7,797 posts
2,144 battles

My only question is this;

What would you like us to play at your funeral?

[-K--]
Members
3,075 posts
6,658 battles

nope a very kind soul gifted it to me a true man among men Now take back your mean words or I shall brand you a foul jackanapes 

Quite possibly one of the best playful insults I've ever seen on this forum.:teethhappy:

Members
1,228 posts
6,330 battles

Plus one for Toradora.

Also good luck in your ship, It can be fun trying to make a weak ship work. Really satisfying when you have good games in them!

[SOLOH]
[SOLOH]
Beta Testers
4,320 posts

My only question is this;

What would you like us to play at your funeral?

This one