Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
AHeadlessChicken

When You see someone carry so hard and still lose.....

21 comments in this topic

[RUSHB]
Members
602 posts
12,276 battles

dD91XEi.png

So I had a game tonight where this Zao Div carried and had the game won until one got cit off the map and then there Tirpitz got detonated. :ohmy:

I actually kinda felt bad and sent them a message telling em good job on the amazing game and sorry they had the potatoes. :medal::honoring:

[HYD]
Members
7,105 posts
5,289 battles

Tirpitz got detonated

I bet that was super fun and engaging for them. 

[FAE]
Members
2,626 posts
3,979 battles

and they only get 1700 exp???

This is utter horse crap.  Why doesn't anyone else care that the new econ is utter crap?

[-GPS-]
Beta Testers
696 posts
5,366 battles

and they only get 1700 exp???

This is utter horse crap.  Why doesn't anyone else care that the new econ is utter crap?

Thats what you get for camping the back row invisifiring. My guess is he stayed back, didn't do a ton of damage but finished people off, didn't cap and didn't tank any damage. So you get a loss and 1700 xp. Working as it should.
  • Cool 2

Members
5,206 posts
3,461 battles

So did you do the right thing and compliment their game play or just run to the forums and make this post instead?

Complement decent efforts, they are rare.

Edited by Canadatron

[WK]
Members
222 posts
11,566 battles

I once seen a (ARP?) Kongo on an enemy team sink 7 (or was it 8?) ships on my team during a Random Battle Big Race Map but their team still lost anyway. I complimented them while still in-battle however what I recall of their attitude both in-chat & in-game indicated that they were not a team player and from what I can tell they basically Yolo'd without working with anyone... which allowed a novice player like myself to isolate and sink them.

*This was one of my battles when I just started playing WoWs & so my memory of the time is rather hazy :hiding:*

Members
629 posts
2,397 battles

Hate it when that happens. I've carried so many games in my konig, but I have lost all of them almost. ;-;

Beta Testers
2,094 posts
2,152 battles

Yeah, look at my one game yesterday.  lol

1872 WTR in my Scharnhorst.  I think I sunk 4 ships and had just dropped torps on my 5th (a Nagato) but I was focus-fired down by the myriad of other ships that my teammates couldn't be bothered to kill. 

Edited by CybrSlydr

[RUSHB]
Members
602 posts
12,276 battles

Thats what you get for camping the back row invisifiring. My guess is he stayed back, didn't do a ton of damage but finished people off, didn't cap and didn't tank any damage. So you get a loss and 1700 xp. Working as it should.

​They both fought for caps and you can't really tank in a cruiser. 

[RUSHB]
Members
602 posts
12,276 battles

So did you do the right thing and compliment their game play or just run to the forums and make this post instead?

Complement decent efforts, they are rare.

I did both Thanks though. 

[FAE]
Members
2,626 posts
3,979 battles

Wow that's some serious salt.  If you get 7 kills you deserve compensation.  No matter what.   No wonder we get such crapexp.  Cuz people like you don't want people to get more. 

Beta Testers
1,180 posts
7,853 battles

3lNazBX.jpg

my epic fail with 296k dmg :facepalm:

Is that on the NA server? How do you run the Pan-Asia client (double byte characters)? I've been dying to try and get the Japanese character set version of the game but haven't been able to.

[DDM_]
Banned
1,680 posts
10,129 battles

Wow that's some serious salt.  If you get 7 kills you deserve compensation.  No matter what.   No wonder we get such crapexp.  Cuz people like you don't want people to get more. 

People like him don't want people that don't play as a team and only play for their own benefit to get rewarded. Personally I'm glad WG listens to people like him and NOT people like you.

[NDA]
Beta Testers
5,251 posts
8,893 battles

average game for Zao Kappa 

seriously the coincidence is to much ;p 

Sign in to follow this