ChaosFireWar

The Alabama

• You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.

13 posts in this topic

Is it possible to have this ship band for next season? Based off what I have learned from this ship, it has to many things that make it take a advantage of the NC and other BB's of the same tier.

Maybe it could be banned?

Edited by ChaosFireWar

Is it possible to have this ship band for next season? Based off what I have learned from this ship, it has to many things that make it take a advantage of the NC and other BB's of the same tier.

Maybe it could be band?

That depends, what kind of a music are do they play? Southern Rock? 

I don't think any of us have any idea what you are asking.

here I speak misspelled English, allow me. He is asking for the Alabama to be banned from the next ranked season because he probably thinks that it will be OP (even though we don't have any actual proof it will be soooooo much better than NC) of course as for right now I don't see it as being a big deal, right now only a handful of players (ST's) will actually have the ship, as for when it hits the premium shop several months on down the line, he might have a point, but for now it will essentially be so rare that it won't be a big  problem  Edited by the_majestic_eagle

here I speak misspelled English, allow me. He is asking for the Alabama to be banned from the next ranked season because he probably thinks that it will be OP (even though we don't have any actual proof it will be soooooo much better than NC) of course as for right now I don't see it as being a big deal, right now only a handful of players (ST's) will actually have the ship, as for when it hits the premium shop several months on down the line, he might have a point, but for now it will essentially be so rare that it won't be a big  problem 

Ahhhh, banned not band. Yeah, I didn't think to sound it out and think about it that way. Sorry, had not yet had my morning coffee.

To the OP. Nope. We don't even know if the next season of ranked will be tier 8. Nor do we know when the Alabama will be released.

So now we have a thread from someone with practically no WoWs experience asking to ban the Alabama after all the butthurt in the 10,000 threads that wanted the opposite?  

Wow; just...wow...

logic.exe: failed to load

So now we have a thread from someone with practically no WoWs experience asking to ban the Alabama after all the butthurt in the 10,000 threads that wanted the opposite?  

Wow; just...wow...

he is not asking for it to be banned from he game just from SL. 

Wow; just...wow...

I know I have fail in my explaining what I meant and misspelled a few things. But Mohawk this in the thread for SL, not random battle. Again I was wondering if should be banned in SL, I could careless about random battle. let the testers get their ships, but in league fighting I would like to see a balance and ships that are available to everyone. From what the rumor mill is saying about the ship, it clearly does have a advantage over most same tier BB's.

Beat me to it.

Catchy.

The Alabama would fall into the same category as the flint for SL. And I know a lot of the teams have at least one Supertester in them.

As far as the actual point of this thread, I'm not going to pre-ban a ship whose official stats and consumables haven't been released, particularly given that WG has said it'll be available to the public at some point. For all we know it could simply be a different skin for the class. Once we know what WG plans to do with it, we can make an appropriate decision; as is we're very far off from Season 4 and have no release date for the Bama itself. If the ST only version ends up being different than the standard release, then it'll likely be added to the no-go list with the Flint.

As far as the actual point of this thread, I'm not going to pre-ban a ship whose official stats and consumables haven't been released, particularly given that WG has said it'll be available to the public at some point. For all we know it could simply be a different skin for the class. Once we know what WG plans to do with it, we can make an appropriate decision; as is we're very far off from Season 4 and have no release date for the Bama itself. If the ST only version ends up being different than the standard release, then it'll likely be added to the no-go list with the Flint.

Perfect, exactly what I expected. Another Flint case. Thanks for clarifying Sterling!