Trevzor

Regarding USS Alabama

• You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.

327 posts in this topic

There. You people happy now?  Thanks for responding so quickly, I wasn't one of the ones up in arms over this but I understood the concerns of those who were. Even some of your own supertesters and CC's were disappointed by this news, though apparently we shouldn't have been worried. Should have probably said this in the first place and avoided the whole debacle.

Edited by Doomlock

If only this clarification had come sooner... Thanks for the response, Trevzor.  Gonna need to save this link.

Good, now maybe things will quiet down around here. Good to see you guys responding so quickly to this. I'm not one of the one's who were overly concerned about Alabama, but it's good to see that WG doesn't want to keep such an iconic and special ship to a very small group of individuals.

Thank you, the supertesters do deserve a ship for all the hard work they put in.

Yay! The thread spamming can stop now. So now start a campaign (JK) to get me a Arkansas, a ship I actually care about. 

#GIBMEARKANSAS    

Edited by Kapitanleutnant_Ford

Thank you Trevzor, I wish this clarification could have come sooner when the topic started to blow up, but I guess beggars can't be choosers.

Can we have all those dam alabama thread removed now? Those whiners drowning my happy wishes for 2017 thread.

If only this clarification had come sooner...

Probably because this wasn't the original plan.

This would also explain the radio silence for the last two days.

Here here. And come on WG, this has to make you feel good that people love your product enough to be this passionate? Or, we're all Prima Donna pains in the a__es. Or both maybe. Either way, thank you; planned or not , good call.

See?  People need to have more faith in WG.  Timed exclusivity, which is entirely fair and valid.

All this impotent rage just because people were insecure that WG would never sell her at all.  :facepalm:

First I'm glad they are doing this.

Second , they could have said this initially.

Finally though , the cynical part of me says this was NOT the original plan and though they will never admit it , the shitstorm raised is the reason it will be sold.

<---- Never planned on purchasing an Alabama in the first place :trollface:

There. You people happy now?

Yes. :)

<---- Never planned on purchasing an Alabama in the first place :trollface:

Yes. :)

You and I keep bumping into one another on these forums other Doom, with our powers combined we could rule the forums as brothers in arms spreading doom to all who talk to us! Mwahahaha!

See?  People need to have more faith in WG.  Timed exclusivity, which is entirely fair and valid.

All this impotent rage just because people were insecure that WG would never sell her at all.  :facepalm:

It's about what I expected given the entire hysteria was based on a leak. The distinction between the unspoken "this" exclusive Alabama and a potential premium Alabama was always there.

First I'm glad they are doing this.

Second , they could have said this initially.

Finally though , the cynical part of me says this was NOT the original plan and though they will never admit it , the shitstorm raised is the reason it will be sold.

I am gonna say out cry has influenced the decision no matter if it was really gonna be released later or not. Regular version is the part of this announcement that caught my eye. I am happy that my investment in this game is safe for now though. A win is a win no matter what you believe the truth is. I'll take it! Edited by Sovereigndawg