You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Rick_Rollin_Rickover

When are the Pearl Harbor Flags suppose to come out?

16 comments in this topic

Members
8 posts
7,417 battles

Last week I signed up for the 75th anniversary Flag but never got it? I know when you sign up for it said that it will be in your port shortly..... Its been over a week and still have yet to receive it. 

[5D5]
Members
1,664 posts
10,268 battles

The Community managers have to input these things in to the system manually.  Give them a bit more time. The last season of Ranked battles flag took around three weeks to get.

Beta Testers
1,529 posts
1,148 battles

The Community managers have to input these things in to the system manually.  Give them a bit more time. The last season of Ranked battles flag took around three weeks to get.

Guess they shouldn't have said it'll take 3-4 days to send out the flags. Also, are they somehow distributing the flags manual, but they will all be delivered simultaneously? Because I haven't heard of a single person getting the flags yet.
  • Cool 1

Beta Testers
116 posts
8,806 battles

I haven't got the flag yet, but I am sure it will arrive soon.  Maybe tomorrow, maybe next week, but it will come...

Beta Testers
403 posts
16,577 battles

Last week I signed up for the 75th anniversary Flag but never got it? I know when you sign up for it said that it will be in your port shortly..... Its been over a week and still have yet to receive it. 

Maybe in time for the 80th anniversary. Seriously the WGNA team is up to its eyeballs in the fiasco of this Alabamagate thing at the moment. 

Members
26 posts

This statement makes me cringe at thinking about how god-freakin' awful the backend console is if this is true.  Must be like trying to code entire webpages in html5 on the fly from a Treo 600 smartphone.

[LEAK]
Beta Testers
1,686 posts
209 battles

Huh??? Sign up for what now?

Are we talking about this flag?

post-1000024809-0-19769500-1482119739.jp

phflag.jpg

[LEAK]
Beta Testers
1,686 posts
209 battles

<Slowly and loudly claps for the Supertester trolling the OP>  Nice.

It's a legit question, because I don't have that flag on my NA account.

[LEAK]
Beta Testers
1,686 posts
209 battles

Your pic doesn't show that.

That's my ASIA account. You can just barely see the server name at the top.