You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

8 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
398 posts
44 battles

Anybody interested in a Fallout thread? Just wanting to gather some opinions before doing anything with the idea. 

If you want more info about the series than I can explain in a single post, click the link. 

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout_Wiki

Edited by Unit645

Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
2,383 posts
2,928 battles

I haven't played much Fallout, mostly cause I only own New Vegas and I keep getting side tracked whenever I want to play by other tasks.

[COB45]
[COB45]
Alpha Tester
310 posts
12,781 battles

I really enjoyed Fallout and played it all the way up to about the middle of New Vegas. Then something happened, I got hooked on internet games and I haven't been back since. The only thing I didn't like about it was how quickly weapons wore out, had to spend too much time picking up replacements and storing them. lol of course my house looked like a weapons museum which was kind of cool.

Good Times,

Alpha Tester
739 posts
54 battles

Well not that I think a fallout thread would be good in a warship thread, but I will say this Fallout 4... needs to come out NOW!!! New Vegas was amazing and Fallout 3 was the bomb (quite literally in one mission)

-Powerkilroy

0 posts

I really wish that I played fallout more...I never did have enough time >.> too much of other games. 

[DISST]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
1,035 posts

I really liked the fallouts the older ones as well.. I played them before fo3 came out ... just wish they would focus on the world and story more than a lot of thr other things. Seemed like the first games were less repetitive because most of thr effort went into the story rather than nice graphics ... not that I mind them .... The world was just less closed in and felt less linear.

Beta Testers
61 posts

As in like a Fallout based RP?

its quite do-able, you just need a healthy knowledge of the D&D system, and a few homebrew tweaks(the right ones), and your set.

I thought about hosting a Fallout D&D session once through Roll20, but I couldn't find enough players interested.