Falls_USMC

Post your best games that were still soul crushing defeats in Cruisers

• You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

100 posts in this topic

Well, I notice most of you posting high level games - here is my poor T4 Kuma getting about the same damage as many of you.  I was working on the last BB and had him down to 6K with 4 torps inbound when I ran out of time.

Kuma kills1.jpg

And the oh-so-wonderful team score...managed to beat the highest score on the winning team.

Kuma kills2.jpg

Kuma kills2.jpg

Probably this one rings to me the most.

wTqpY64.jpg

Stock Taco, 3rd match with it in a tier 6 match. Ran out of time while chasing the last 2, which mind you were behind that island and I ran out of time. Let that sink in, 100 main gun hits with a stock Taco and those slow turrets and I also still had 90% of my HP because for some reason the 2 New York's kept missing me and both ate my torpedo's

Normally I play these kind of games and if we lose, I don't care so much. But this game I am LIVID. Our BB's all drove together, avoided caps, and didn't sink a ship between the four of them.

One in particular is on my S list. I will remember him.

rncRhub.jpg

These 3 losses in a row are the reason I am banned from chat AGAIN.

5AylvIA.jpg

EXYLqUX.jpg

eotN6v9.jpg

It is INSANELY difficult to crack even 40k damage in the Perth and these scrubs can't even help me out? Absolutely F ing useless. And they have the nerve to report me when I call them out on it.

These 3 losses in a row are the reason I am banned from chat AGAIN.

It is INSANELY difficult to crack even 40k damage in the Perth and these scrubs can't even help me out? Absolutely F ing useless. And they have the nerve to report me when I call them out on it.

Lol...feel ya man.

This was mine...got with an Omaha to a cap, the Omaha get killed first salvo'ed by a Nagato...and then:

0B6Fwal.jpg

Close to 10 min battle against a Furutaka, an Omaha, a Nagato and a Fujin after annoying them and not letting them cap

uoeXhGT.jpg

Killed a full-health Furutaka (B-hull I think), blind-torped the Omaha and brought to half-health the Nagato, all that while evading Fujin's torps. I was the third from last to go down (only a Yorck and Nicholas remaining), so I even didn't know what the hell the team was doing on the other side.

here are some that hurt.  The most painful one I remember, I did not screen cap, I just rage logged.

Mikhail Kutuzov

x57exg.jpg

Prinz Eugen

2qnxf1z.jpg

Bogatyr this time...Another game lost to an AFK and a BB that hid behind islands and did almost nothing until the end.  He had almost no damage, and explained that he 'took a wrong turn'.  He was the last one alive and killed a mostly dead ship at the end.  He was so far out of position to do anything to the other two.

You would think that someone who survived the whole game would have a lot more damage.....

Boga1.jpg

Boga2.jpg

Sometimes you just can't win. Did set a new personal best for planes shot down in the Hindy though, so I've got that going for me, which is nice. 

nBKndp3.jpg

Aaaaand next game. Good grief. 

6I2qm58.jpg

Edited by Falls_USMC

so I've got that going for me, which is nice.

Not even the Dalai Lama himself can save some teams. 

Not even the Dalai Lama himself can save some teams. 

True story. 

Case in point. In a Pensacola no less. Barf. 

OudbXx9.jpg

42e4fde426.jpg

d3117cacd8.jpg

When you do everything in your power but your team just collapses like flies

I haven't played my Fiji in a long time so decided to take it out for a Co-op spin. Had maybe my best game ever in it but made one mistake at end that cost us the win. Would have been a great carry even for Co-op.  :facepalm:

Did good early fighting with our Atlanta to take the A cap. I took out the enemy Graf Spee and Fiji in process. By then most everyone was dead. It left just me, our Kirov, and an almost dead Scharn. As I went to help the Kirov he died leaving the Scharn and I against their Atlanta(50%), Scharn(90%+), and Bayern(50%). Scharn and I closed in on B where they were from each side. We both fired at Atlanta and it vaporized but not before getting of torps that killed the Scharn( think that is how it died anyway ). So I hear the dreaded you are our last hope. I am against 2 healthy BB with my 1/2 HP Fiji. Yeah. LOL

I was able to torp the Bayern and take it out without getting hit bad so it was me and the Scharn who suddenly ran away? Yes, BOTS run now. LOL We were up by 200 points and held 2 caps but still had a long way to go( almost 400 points and a little over 5 minutes ). If it was Random I would have tried to stay away and win on points but seeing as it is Co-op and no one really cares I decided to go for the Scharn.

The mistake I made was popping smoke. I didn't realize I had used my last sonar( must have done it by accident ). So the Scharn vanished in the smoke. I tried to set myself for a torp shot and quick exit but misjudged and it appeared right on me. I got torps off but only 1 hit and being a BOT with super accurate aim/lead it got me with torps. I was so mad. LOL. I should have just :hiding:

Oh well live and learn and it is just a game. I wanted it bad though. LOL. I think almost 108K in damage and all that I did in a Co-op game with just 8 enemy is pretty good.

107L%201_zpsswtjjm4p.jpg

107L%202_zpsw9azxgz3.jpg

107L%203_zps13ormwf6.jpg

Posted (edited) · Report post

Dammit. Dammit. Dammit. This would have been a really nice first win bonus. *sigh*

3lFclic.jpg

Aaaaaaand two games later.....In a tier X match no less. 

gAcPX7m.jpg

Edited by Falls_USMC

First game in the Baltimore. Crushing loss? Yes. But I am thinking I'm gonna like this ship. 

qzMq4eq.jpg

my team just buckled on the left side of the map.

had played decent. even if i didn't get any citadel hits...which is unusual for my graf spee. rng has not been kind to me last few days. was last to die, 5 on 1 is not good odds...

mini-graf100k.jpg

mini-graf100ktorp.jpg

LOL. Low tier Co-op battle with Katori. Damaged all 8 enemy and sunk 5. Was one, 2 salvos at most, from taking out their last ship( another Katori )when I finally died. I was at about 85% after taking out #5 when the last ship, another Katori, hit me and took out the engine. It then torped me as I was helpless in water.  

So, it was the enemy Katori with almost no HP left( couldn't see the red of it's health bar )against our 1/4 strength BB( who spent the whole time I am fighting 6 alone and sinking 5 sitting on the edge lobbing shells and never touching a one of them - but almost hitting me numerous times LOL ). Figured it was in the bag. Nope. LOL

BB guy just motored straight through center of map with no WASD at all and missed 3 separate chances at taking it out. Just 1 shell would have. The BOT Katori followed and eventually killed him. My jaw almost hit the floor. LOL. OMG, all he had to do was slow down and his secondary's could have killed it. Got to love low tier battles. LOL

63K%201_zpszxjzdghg.jpg

63k%202_zpskmjl9gua.jpg

63k%203_zps8hil0wrx.jpg

Words cannot express how much I am in love with the Belfast. Who needs a Flint?! But still, this was ridiculous. Circled the map and damn near won it, but couldn't carry quite hard enough. 

5Tw5WMO.jpg

TMzUcX7.jpg