Falls_USMC

Post your best games that were still soul crushing defeats in Cruisers

• You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

100 posts in this topic

New personal record for damage? Check. 

Loss? Check. 

This is a disturbing trend in this ship. Still love it, but good god, man. My best games are always losses. 

2ZKtKwW.png

My 1st ever Witherer award though, so I got that going for me, which is nice.

bhbe3WV.jpgYVgWEL2.jpg

Hey I got one!!! 

EDIT: Never mind... wrong thread.

329K coins, 214K damage done... 

Edited by Herr_Reitz

albany%20game_zpsat9rnr78.png Edited by Nachoo31

This is the reason why I hate playing t5s in t7s.

fKlRWAo.jpg

rtRb9rz.jpg

A9yzDL3.jpg

Some notes, I got more xp than everyone except the Bayern on a loss.  Went down to the south east side of that map where somehow I out ran my team while going 3/4 speed and stumbled into 10 of their ships.  It was 4 or 5? v 9 of their ships.  It soon turned into me and the Graf Spee versus the 5 of their ships then me versus 4.  

I honestly would have rather fought tier 9 where I would have gotten the same amount of credits and maybe even xp for about half the damage.

Edited by AhosChaos

I had two games yesterday in my Aoba; did 56k and 62k damage, got 4 and 2 kills (and "Arsonist" and "It's Just a Flesh Wound!" in the latter, from burning down an Arizona,) and got killed and my team lost in both; in the former, I was making a desperate attempt to stop a cap, and killed a Graf Spee with torpedoes, but we still lost. 

Not my *best* game, but very solid, and a disappointing loss. Started the game with a Devastating Double Strike only to end up losing.

Edited by Cheeseus_Crust

Myself and a Bismarck attempted a hard carry. Just ran out of time. All that was left was a Belfast and a Mahan, but lost the cap battle. 

h569cNZ.jpg

Those of you who have played the Perth will appreciate how difficult it is to get numbers even half of this. I LOVE this ship.

PLfFYUu.jpg

and look at the scorecard. lol. LOOK AT IT. They did nothing! New Mex was a true bro.

l5wry2Z.png

I was complimented by the enemy team in chat but I couldn't respond as I'm serving my second ban in a week.

I played a game in my Belfast last weekend, 145k damage 4 kills, and a loss. I don't feel that game was on me at all.

^^ you outscored the enemy...lol.

VS46jlY.jpg

I think I have close to 20 krakens now, and I can't remember having one in a win.

Edited by SalvoSanta

XuaO8Fa.jpg

In the world of lower tiers, this is a crushing defeat, especially if you gaze towards my stats.

That's taking the thread topic a bit too liberally IMO. I come here expecting games like:

HR22IUb.jpg

ZC29vnj.jpg

Outscoring the winning team? Now that is a harsh defeat.

(Apologies to those who complimented me in chat. Serving my 4th chat ban in two weeks and I was unable to reply)

Edited by SalvoSanta

That's taking the thread topic a bit too liberally IMO. I come here expecting games like:

HR22IUb.jpg

ZC29vnj.jpg

Outscoring the winning team? Now that is a harsh defeat.

(Apologies to those who complimented me in chat. Serving my 4th chat ban in two weeks and I was unable to reply)

What did you do (that got you banned)? Asking this out of curiosity. 

What did you do (that got you banned)? Asking this out of curiosity. 

Sure thing. I generally get infuriated at BB players who snipe from the back, or I accuse CV players of being degenerate scum that can't make a legitimate living in this game. Usually with colourful language. I think in this particular instance I was banned because I told a Kurfurst and Montana div to F off back to t4 where they would still be useless.

It's not an accurate representation of who I am but I get really annoyed when people are just so bad, especially at higher tiers.

Edited by SalvoSanta