Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
StoneRhino

Easy T6 CV Fix

7 comments in this topic

[HINON]
[HINON]
Beta Testers
5,913 posts
5,645 battles

they did

no they didn't. it's still tier +/-2. IE Independence can fight North Carolinas.

[KOOKS]
Alpha Tester
2,869 posts
4,864 battles

no they didn't. it's still tier +/-2. IE Independence can fight North Carolinas.

...at least they won't be fighting Lex/Shokaku anymore. I got to experience that before WG changed the carrier's MM to never get up-tiered for more than one tier against other carriers.

[MAR_U]
Beta Testers
828 posts
10,391 battles

they did

no, they did not. t7 cv's can deal with t8 and 9 AA because of their relatively large reserves, t6 cv's that see t8 cannot recover enough planes to remain effective in the battle. if t6 cv could only see t5-7 they would be fine, but when they can see t8 (NC, NO, and bismark specifically) they are relatively useless.

this however does not 'fix' cv's as they are currently. just wait for their re-balance and hope its not a screwed up as it currently is (specifically ijn vs usn)

Members
3,256 posts
4,322 battles

I have only seen the 1-2-2 spec for IJN and it is fairly balanced against a 1-1-1 Indy. It is more flexible but truthfully your not really going to see them operate as X2 66% Langleys with only 1 ft squadron. At this tier AS is largely a waste and SL is to limited. So right now anything besides stock looks like shooting yourself in the foot. I might be wrong with a very limited amount of games so far but issues beyond hanger capacity seem rather limited

[K0]
Members
1,758 posts
10,187 battles

Changes to Independence:

- A hull gets the 37 planes it has now

- B hull gets 45 planes, what later versions of the class carried

Changes to Ryuujou

- Fighter loadout changed to 2/1/2

Sign in to follow this