SergeantHop

Hop's Guide to Permanent Camos for Standard Ships and also a couple others

• You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

176 posts in this topic

Oh, I noticed you did not have Missouri...

ZZfoyVX.jpg

The alternative and Alpha Camo:

bk67wWW.jpg

Excellent! What is the name on the Missouri's alternate camo? 

They are both called Type 10... 

The second picture is the old camo style from Alpha test.

Edited by Vanessaira

They are both called Type 10... 

The second picture is the old camo style from Alpha test.

Interesting. Is it just an aesthetic change, or are the stats different too?

OP and thread updated with Missouri Measure 22 and Großer Kurfürst. As it stands, the thread is complete until more things are added. Thanks for everyone's help. Hopefully there will be plenty more to get posted though!

Interesting. Is it just an aesthetic change, or are the stats different too?

No stat changes.  They just added the old Alpha looking camo for nostalgia purposes.

Just a suggestion, perhaps you should add a table of the economical benefits the camos provide depending on the tier, and also do the same for each non-permanent premium camo.

Just a suggestion, perhaps you should add a table of the economical benefits the camos provide depending on the tier, and also do the same for each non-permanent premium camo.

Yeah, I plan on adding that in the hopefully not-too-distant future. Mainly comes down to that I haven't had a lot of time to sit down with it since I initially created the thread.

No stat changes.  They just added the old Alpha looking camo for nostalgia purposes.

Roger that. I know which camo I'll be using when I get the ship though.

Edited by SergeantHop

I come bearing gifts from EU, including the non-permanent reward camo given out during the 'Great Naval Battles' event. Not sure if it should be included because it is region exclusive, but just so you can look anyway. (And I am definitely not using that Katori I got from said event - And 4:3 monitor)

L9zC5GW.jpg

And you can have a gander at it's official name, bonuses and description as well.

QLFzCvO.jpg

I come bearing gifts from EU, including the non-permanent reward camo given out during the 'Great Naval Battles' event. Not sure if it should be included because it is region exclusive, but just so you can look anyway. (And I am definitely not using that Katori I got from said event - And 4:3 monitor)

L9zC5GW.jpg

And you can have a gander at it's official name, bonuses and description as well.

QLFzCvO.jpg

Oh, brilliant! I also see you have the original Halloween and last year's holiday camo. Think I could get a couple shots of those? And I don't recognize the ST one. I assume that's a supertester special? Edited by SergeantHop

Oh, brilliant! I also see you have the original Halloween and last year's holiday camo. Think I could get a couple shots of those? And I don't recognize the ST one. I assume that's a supertester special?

Sure thing, I think Slak already had posted it though. 

iFfQTca.jpg

CfQYZ6Q.jpg

Yes, that is a Supertester camouflage. (Just asked WG EU - I can post it)

Edit: It is called Type 4 - Supertest - I don't think you need the bonuses, and I am a bit reluctant to release them given that some may complain about it.

IEDKXSK.jpg

Edited by Trainspite

Sure thing, I think Slak already had posted it though. 

iFfQTca.jpg

CfQYZ6Q.jpg

Yes, that is a Supertester camouflage. (Just asked WG EU - I can post it)

Edit: It is called Type 4 - Supertest - I don't think you need the bonuses, and I am a bit reluctant to release them given that some may complain about it.

IEDKXSK.jpg

Oop, yeah, the first two are already in the thread. I just didn't recognize the icons. I do seriously wish I had more than one upvote to give per post. Thanks for your help in getting the thread shored up! That ST camo is sharp, too. Edited by SergeantHop

L9zC5GW.jpg

QLFzCvO.jpg

oooo that's nice

FTW Added

You ever hear of spoilers?

Yep!

Edited by SergeantHop

Fantastic - makes me want to purchase more permanent camo - thanks for doing all this work.

Fantastic - makes me want to purchase more permanent camo - thanks for doing all this work.

Glad you enjoy!

Updated with Valentines camo.

Edited by SergeantHop

I got something yesterday. :) 

I guess these are not exactly secret anymore, considering the amount of shells that have been flung my way when I sailed her. Not sure if you include premium camouflages for premium ships in the thread though. (Though technically she is a reward ship).

Octopus - Alabama ST

8VQMLvb.jpg

BB-60 - Alabama ST

0HVgBJp.jpg

Edited by Trainspite

Hmm. That's a tough one. It doesn't really fit in with the thread, but it does at the same time. I shall ponder the matter. Thank you for posting regardless though.

I got something yesterday. :) 

I guess these are not exactly secret anymore, considering the amount of shells that have been flung my way when I sailed her. Not sure if you include premium camouflages for premium ships in the thread though. (Though technically she is a reward ship).

Octopus - Alabama ST

8VQMLvb.jpg

BB-60 - Alabama ST

0HVgBJp.jpg

I've decided to put the Measure 22 up, which appears to be the basic camo for the non-ST Bama. It's a good looking one to be sure, though.

That Octopus camo is [edited]awesome.

It's a bit...odd, haha. But, it's the one you can see with the tech tree extender, so the alternate one is in the thread for now.

Does anybody know whether any of the recently launched French cruiser line have permanent camo available? 

Does anybody know whether any of the recently launched French cruiser line have permanent camo available? 

I believe they do.