CARLY125

TIRPIZ the worst level 8 ..its fear the 57$ cost now..?

• You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

84 posts in this topic

the TIRPIZ  now is the worst level 8 ship, it has the worst AVE DAMAGE , in tier 8  so, its super difficult, play in tier 8,9 and 10, if we analyzing that the cost is 57$..in this moment this is not fear, with the customers, because we are throwing away our money, is true that  the ship is strong, and stands a lot of damage, but, that's the gift to the other player  of our money in  XP, form ,  the dispersion is too high, poor mobility, and low penetration range and secondary torpedoes. this ship is not recommendable in no way now until you fix it and put it at its right level..........

It's $55 dollars. I would know. I am banned cuz of it. And it's not bad. The ship is LOVELY. It highly favors brawling, which I LOVE. Tirpitz is among my favorite ships to play.

I've just taken a look at your stats. HOW. Tirpitz is your main! also from it I just wanna say it seems you just struggle with learning how to play... The tirpitz is made to be played whilst angling then swing out and trying to get as close as possible. Like all german bbs it is a brawler. 

I love the tirp a BB with torps is my dream

I hear Scharn's better. (PSSSSH. Derpitz is best. )

Tirp under powered? not one bit. It competes with NC, Bismarck, and Amagi and is incredibly viable in even half decent hands. In average hands it does fall to highly skilled players as does any ship. Lets also not it is the most played premium ship with the best premium average damage.

Edited by X15

Tirp under powered? not one bit. I competes with NC, Bismarck, and Amagi and is incredibly viable in even half decent hands.

​^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Like me!

I think this is a PEBKAC issue...

I think its an ID-10T error to be honest....

YES THE Scharn's better.  NOW.

OOF. I think I'm picking up several grains of salt. Why do you say "now"?

I think this is a PEBKAC issue...

I think its an ID-10T error to be honest....

Aren't those the same thing? :trollface:

Edited by GhostSwordsman

Really for me the Scharn's.. is much more playable really at the moment.. And less cost.. in this moment in the last two weeks  TIRPIZ 51286 damage  and scharnhorst.. 53900 in NA .....

Aren't those the same thing? :trollface:

Shhhhhh.... Let the man learn. 

(id say child but... well.... I don't think i can say that given what i am)

the TIRPIZ  now is the worst level 8 ship, it has the worst AVE DAMAGE

I wonder why that is.. Surely not because kiddies who've played all of 15 games throw money at a high tier battleship and end up being fodder for the players at tier 8 and above who've actually played through the tiers and know what they're doing.

Really for me the Scharn's.. is much more playable really at the moment.. And less cost.. in this moment in the last two weeks  TIRPIZ 51286 damage  and scharnhorst.. 53900 in NA .....

Carly Im gonna honest. Your avg dmg doesnt even reach half of that. I think its a better idea if you work up the skills in the ship, and if it still gives you trouble then, then this arguement may be taken more seriously

I wonder why that is.. Surely not because kiddies who've played all of 15 games throw money at a high tier battleship and end up being fodder for the players at tier 8 and above who've actually played through the tiers and know what they're doing.

^^^^^

Dude, stop complaining about the Tirpitz. Learn how to play it first. Seriously, once you figured out how it works it'll be so much better. And just cuz you don't like it doesn't mean others do too. In all respects what triggered you to make this thread? (triggered as in caused, not triggered....)

Doesn't really matter what the server's average damage in the Tirpitz is when you're doing barely 40% of that average...

Yeah that's what we've been trying to say... We don't mean it to be harsh. We mean if you actually played it to its avg intended potential, you prob would'nt be saying this stuff. In a group of items one must always be the worst, lest they are all equal, which would make for bad, boring gameplay

You're absolutely right on target.  It stinks.  Why would anyone buy a premium from WG after they nerfed the crap out of the Tirpitz....WG has a habit of doing this as anyone coming from WOT will attest.   It drives players nuts and away from the game....very hurtful to the credibility of their premium platform sales....

It stinks and should be remedied quickly....

Don't pay attention to all the WG shills who try to argue that it's perfectly OK.  Because it's not.