You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
The_Big_Bopper_1

Where are my reward ships?

19 comments in this topic

[HINON]
[HINON]
Wiki Lead, Beta Testers, Privateers
6,801 posts
5,248 battles

^^^^^^^^^^

Alpha Tester, Beta Testers
30,523 posts
6,106 battles

I completed the first leg of the Arpeggio event requirements for the first two reward ships yet I do not see them in my ship list or tool bar. Where are they located?

Thanks

Oh for the love of god, use the search function and try READING THE MISSION PARAMETERS!  Good god man, it says on the mission itself you have to use Yokuska port to see the ships.
  • Cool 2

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
29,192 posts
15,767 battles

LoL, Every time these events happen, you get one of these posts.

Yeah, we get one a dozen times a day here and about every ten minutes in the questions channel in game.

Niko or any developer, please please for the sake of the player bases sanity make the location where you can find  your ARP ships as part of the mission results. It should have been obvious that this was needed when we had the first ARP mission.

Edited by BrushWolf

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,191 posts
12,721 battles

Oh for the love of god, use the search function and try READING THE MISSION PARAMETERS!  Good god man, it says on the mission itself you have to use Yokuska port to see the ships.

Reading has become an obsolete ability .   :honoring:
  • Cool 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
29,192 posts
15,767 battles

Reading has become an obsolete ability .   :honoring:

It has but how many people read all of the text in any MMO mission they receive? Most fast forward to the mission requirements. Considering how long it has been since the first ARP mission when it became painfully obvious to everyone here that they needed to address this I put the blame squarely on the devs.

[TXGUN]
Members
249 posts
19,062 battles

The same Jerks have to give their trite, effete replies every G.D. time.  Get over it.  You are not perfect except in your own minds.  Do your pencils not have erasers?

In Yokosuka,  is polite and adequate.

[---]
Banned
6,739 posts
10,146 battles

The announcement contains all the information anyone could desire, yet all the ignorant idiots come to the damn FORUMS asking a question. Why the [edited]don't they go to the damn announcement and read every [edited]word before being stupid?

The same Jerks have to give their trite, effete replies every G.D. time.  Get over it.  You are not perfect except in your own minds.  Do your pencils not have erasers?

In Yokosuka,  is polite and adequate.

It would be adequate if these damn fools had proven that they are capable of beyond 3rd grade reading comprehension. After over half a year of ignorant bastards refusing to check all information sources that are available to them BEFORE going to the forums and making yet another thread that's been answered countless times, I have litterally no respect or care for these people. 

Edited by Raptor_alcor
  • Cool 2

Members
836 posts
5,480 battles

Well, after doing some reading on that thing they call the interwebs,  I found mine;

ISNIkvN.jpg

interesting how Iona and Gunzou seem to have a submarine symbol.... or at least a "this class does not exsist" symbol.

[AYE]
Members
21 posts
3,012 battles

interesting how Iona and Gunzou seem to have a submarine symbol.... or at least a "this class does not exsist" symbol.

I noticed that 2 when i got Iona and Chihaya 2 days ago. False hope got the better of me. 

[WHS]
Members
72 posts
6,376 battles

NOOOOOOO!!!! NOT AGAIN!!!!!!!

Spoiler

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
29,192 posts
15,767 battles

NOOOOOOO!!!! NOT AGAIN!!!!!!!

Spoiler

Most do not go to the forums unless they have a problem and most of them probably don't even know the search function exists. Most don't go to the portal and read the news. Most don't read any more of the mission than how much they need to do.