Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
tm63au

Time frame for campaigns

16 comments in this topic

[TO07]
Members
4,304 posts
31,729 battles

Hi

does anyone know how long they will be running. I mean will they go when the next patch comes out.

I am keen to win this ship in the main one but it looks like I am not going get it done over night, it could take a bit of time.

Is there any time limit set up for them

regards

[HINON]
Members
14,340 posts

Pretty sure they are here for the long haul or they would have given us a time limit so no need to rush. Enjoy them and have fun.

[DD214]
Members
816 posts
44,774 battles

Some elements, like getting an Arsonist award are not so easy, so expect to play a while and for the events to be around for a while

[KMS2]
[KMS2]
Alpha Tester, Alpha Tester
286 posts
4,499 battles

If they are going to take away the old campaign to add a new one, I think that would be the same campaign for at least 3 to 6 months.

But nothing confirmed, just an opinion of what I guess will happen.

-Members-
6,960 posts
10,623 battles

If they are going to take away the old campaign to add a new one, I think that would be the same campaign for at least 3 to 6 months.

But nothing confirmed, just an opinion of what I guess will happen.

It was confirmed. I don't have the link on hand, but I remember clearly seeing a devpost noting that both campaigns are permanent.

[TIRP]
[TIRP]
Members
222 posts
34,289 battles

Hi

does anyone know how long they will be running. I mean will they go when the next patch comes out.

I am keen to win this ship in the main one but it looks like I am not going get it done over night, it could take a bit of time.

Is there any time limit set up for them

regards

Good luck on winning that ship if you have a Tier X ship but if you don't you'll be wasting your time. It was designed not to allow lower tier ships a chance at winning any ship or it's rewards. I have a couple tier 8 ships but I am not close enough to advance to tier X status. I have voiced my thoughts to WG by using a ticket as many should.

Members
1,684 posts
20,011 battles

The fact they are permanent means you have plenty of time to grind to a t10 along the way? Come on man. It's not supposed to be easy.

Imagine the respect you will have for someone when you see the shinonome in a game.

[WOLF5]
[WOLF5]
Members
38,186 posts
30,938 battles

It's interesting to see the 2 different campaigns.  One is for the majority of the playerbase to use.  The other is an incentive for high tier play.

Beta Testers
422 posts
6,659 battles

Good luck on winning that ship if you have a Tier X ship but if you don't you'll be wasting your time. It was designed not to allow lower tier ships a chance at winning any ship or it's rewards. I have a couple tier 8 ships but I am not close enough to advance to tier X status. I have voiced my thoughts to WG by using a ticket as many should.

Literally only 4 tasks explicitly require tier 10.  Everything else is certainly grindy, but in no way impossible for tier 9/10

[TIRP]
[TIRP]
Members
222 posts
34,289 battles

The fact they are permanent means you have plenty of time to grind to a t10 along the way? Come on man. It's not supposed to be easy.

Imagine the respect you will have for someone when you see the shinonome in a game.

What makes you think they are permanent? do you know something we don't? They often make changes to missions and challenges so I believe they will do the same with the campaigns. Come on man I don't expect anything to be easy but when your told by WG that they promote fairness in all aspect of the game then I expect them to honor it.  Like I said I am a long way from a tier X ship and I doubt that I will reach it in time besides I haven't finish the other one yet. I spend a little money here and there but no hundreds of dollars some do but that is their business.

[TIRP]
[TIRP]
Members
222 posts
34,289 battles

Literally only 4 tasks explicitly require tier 10.  Everything else is certainly grindy, but in no way impossible for tier 9/10

Well I wasn't meaning that the other task were undoable but if you just got a T8 ship it virtually impossible to get a T10 ship in time to finish the one that require it.

Am I right or not?

[BLC]
Members
79 posts
6,072 battles

If you don't have a T10 then it does suck you can't do all of the tasks, however you can do the task more than once and still get the pins, so T10 or not, with enough time you can get that Shinonome.

if you don't have T8 or higher on the other hand, you might have abit of a problem.

[-GPS-]
Beta Testers
696 posts
5,366 battles

Why do you think you need to do "every single" mission? You dont need to use CVs, or T10s if you dont have them. You can repeat tasks endlessly to earn the required pins. You only get the reward once, but pins are rewarded repeatedly.

Sign in to follow this