NikoPower

How to Access Training Rooms

• You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

89 posts in this topic

Greetings Captains -

We have been getting questions over the last day or so about how to access the Training Room option in World of Warships. For the time being, here is how you can access them. If there are any changes, we will be sure to let you know.

1. Close the game client
  2. Download the http://dl-wows-gc.wargaming.net/projects/mods/training/98yye2kjbdaa/training_rooms.exe file and save it to the game folder.
  3. Run the training_rooms.exe file. Choose “Turn on” or “Turn off” training rooms, message with result should be displayed
  4. Start the game and enjoy.

Glad we could help guys. If any more information shows up, you know we'll get it to you.

As for the question about Mac, I'll reach out and see if this is an option.

How about the old replay coding? Some of us are having problems with it disappearing after a battle.

I remember Q saying there was a WG modpack coming out a month ago or so - are there more WG mods available at some location?

THANKS!

I don't spend a lot of time in the training rooms because to me Co-op is a little more fun - albeit a less a structured way of exploring new vessels.  But I enthusiastically applaud the rapid response from NikoPower and WG to our WoWS community requests (and not a little panic).  It will be a lesson in patience for me to sit on my hands when a change occurs, and let the pros get it all sorted out.  Thank you!

I remember Q saying there was a WG modpack coming out a month ago or so - are there more WG mods available at some location?

THANKS!

They are in the mod section of the forum. We are waiting for the 0.5.15 mod pack here soon. Keep an eye out. 

You need to put it in your World of Warships folder under your Games folder.  If you put it in your Games folder it wont do anything.

Glad we could help guys. If any more information shows up, you know we'll get it to you.

As for the question about Mac, I'll reach out and see if this is an option.

Would love to know if there is a Mac option as well; both of my division mates use Mac, and it would be great to be able to get them into training room!

Have a issue with this sadly, I downloaded the .exe and I clicked on it to run it. a window would pop up and instantly close down. any help with this?

EDIT: Nevermind someone answered it xD

have a good day owo b

Edited by Battleship_Kaga