Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
KurganSPK

Question about Kagero - Yugomo switch and B Hull

6 comments in this topic

[ONAVY]
Beta Testers
901 posts
12,831 battles

so I had a fully upgraded kag, and this was swapped out for the Yug... but I had to research and buy the b hull for the Yug. Is this right, or same for you guys - since I'd researched everhything for the kag I was expecting everything to be unlocked for yug. thx. 

Members
1,451 posts
11,035 battles

If you researched the relevant modules on old Kagero, the exp used for the modules is added to your new Yugumo, if it can't be replaced with new module.

If you purchased the relevant modules on old Kagero, the credits used for the modules is added to your account, if it can't be replaced with new module.

This applies to essentially all changed ships.

Edited by Takamachi_Nanoha_sg

[ONAVY]
Beta Testers
901 posts
12,831 battles

okay then thx - must have been added to my XP on the ship then as I didn't look at what that was yesterday, and I got a ton of creds. So far though I miss my Kag... Yug seems so sluggish. 

Members
1,451 posts
11,035 battles

okay then thx - must have been added to my XP on the ship then as I didn't look at what that was yesterday, and I got a ton of creds. So far though I miss my Kag... Yug seems so sluggish. 

Kagero is still there, but at tier 8, if you own her in port before patch.

Yugumo will prove to be a better ship than the old Kagero if fully upgraded. Hope you can enjoy playing her

[ONAVY]
Beta Testers
901 posts
12,831 battles

Kagero is still there, but at tier 8, if you own her in port before patch.

Yugumo will prove to be a better ship than the old Kagero if fully upgraded. Hope you can enjoy playing her

Yeah, I know thx. I meant that I liked the Kag at t9 better so far but it's early. Yug is fully upgraded, will give it a few dozen battles before I make a call. 

(Well just took out three DDs in a game... it can defend itself better than the Kag. I miss the long range torps though, kinda the calling card of the ship. )

Edited by KurganSPK

[ONAVY]
Beta Testers
901 posts
12,831 battles

OH, and I forgot to re-mount the rudder shift upgrade so that explains the sluggish bit! d'oh!

Sign in to follow this