You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Takamachi_Nanoha_sg

The Mighty Mo is in

49 comments in this topic

Members
1,451 posts
11,015 battles

FYI the Missouri is now able to be inspected in the tech tree itself. If any of you has not find it yet.

And the AA mount seems to be a bit different from C Hull Iowa.

And it looks sexy~~

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
27,714 posts
26,569 battles

You can see Steven Seagal walking around with a pot or doing a kata, and you can see the surrender table starboard /aft of #2 turret.

• Cool 1

Members
1,451 posts
11,015 battles

You can see Steven Seagal walking around with a pot or doing a kata, and you can see the surrender table starboard /aft of #2 turret.

Oh really!!! I didn't see that details. Should log in again and have a look. Thank you!!

[NERO]
Members
3,630 posts

Not yet.

But I have the feeling that it may not cost as much as we once expected...

Well I have 300,000 free XP set aside and can farm more pretty quick, so here's hoping it's not too bad. 

[CALM]
Beta Testers
6,838 posts
6,088 battles

I wonder if the surrender table is only going to be there while in port; I assuming Seagal won't be on deck while in battle (WG already said they'd only add personnel to ships while in port).

If it stays even in battle, it'd make for some humorous gunnery where an IJN BB happens to smack that table.  Maybe make it a module with 1 HP; so that it could be "destroyed" like secondaries/AA mounts (and hilariously, also eat one shell instead of the ship proper).

[S-N-D]
Banned
3,327 posts
7,738 battles

I had to use my free xp last night to grab the Kagero. But I bought MutsukI, Hatsuhara and Kagero having Fubuki already. So when I log in i'll have a nice reward.

[VIRUS]
Alpha Tester
147 posts
1,853 battles

I hope the New Jersey and Wisconsin make it in one day as well. I can have four Iowa builds and Captains. Concealment, AA, Secondary, and General Purpose.

Members
1,451 posts
11,015 battles

I hope the New Jersey and Wisconsin make it in one day as well. I can four Iowa builds and Captain's. Concealment, AA, Secondary, and General Purpose.

Reminds me of ARP sisters...

[CALM]
Beta Testers
6,838 posts
6,088 battles

Reminds me of ARP sisters...

Except they're all clones.  For now at least, since WG said they wouldn't give them their individual characteristics unless/until actual Premium equivalents came out.

[VIRUS]
Alpha Tester
147 posts
1,853 battles

So how is the Mo better than the Iowa?

The Mid-Range AA is better in exchange for slightly worse Close-Range which with the way AA and attack planes work is a good trade and it is said that it will have radar as well.

[CALM]
Beta Testers
6,838 posts
6,088 battles

So how is the Mo better than the Iowa?

Thicker armor in one or two places.  Better mid-range AA.  Supposedly has Radar instead of catapult planes.

Assuming the leaked stats haven't changed.

[NERO]
Members
3,630 posts

I hope the New Jersey and Wisconsin make it in one day as well. I can have four Iowa builds and Captains. Concealment, AA, Secondary, and General Purpose.

I for one am absolutely a big enough sucker to buy all of them too. After all the only one I've set foot on is Wisconsin, and New Jersey's guns supported my dad in Nam, so there's some personal history there. 

[REVY]
Members
9,648 posts
7,316 battles

I wonder if the surrender table is only going to be there while in port; I assuming Seagal won't be on deck while in battle (WG already said they'd only add personnel to ships while in port).

If it stays even in battle, it'd make for some humorous gunnery where an IJN BB happens to smack that table.  Maybe make it a module with 1 HP; so that it could be "destroyed" like secondaries/AA mounts (and hilariously, also eat one shell instead of the ship proper).

Lol, you could add a voice line "No Surrender!" when that table is destroyed.
  • Cool 1

Beta Testers
801 posts
4,296 battles

Lol, you could add a voice line "No Surrender!" when that table is destroyed.

How cool would it be for the table to be a damageable module? The rage of a CV captain after he dive bomb your ship only to see the damage table icon pop up! :teethhappy: 

Alpha Tester
2,902 posts
6,252 battles

Send help, my wallet has climbed out of my pocket and is threatening me with violence if I decide to pay for more dubloons

• Cool 1

[B-F-B]
Members
25 posts
2,617 battles

And here I was planning on sinking all 120k free XP into skipping the Baltimore. *sigh*

The desire to see a RN cruiser pop smoke followed by "No you don't" and a volley of 16" shells is too high. Curse you WG.

• Cool 1

[TXGUN]
[TXGUN]
Members
4,596 posts
13,514 battles

Judging by the missing catapults and the upgraded radar mast this is the config she had during Korea.