Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
BadNews420

Weird exp transfer

20 comments in this topic

Members
555 posts
11,596 battles

I had 107k exp on my Hatsuharu, i build up that to use on the gunship line but all experience and the capt was moved to Akatsuki on the torpboat line.

I don't need any experience on that ship so why was it moved there?

Since Hatsu is now on the gunship side why didn't my capt and experience stay there?

R185KV7.jpg

[---]
Banned
6,739 posts
10,146 battles

I suggest you actually read the patch notes, it MIGHT contain the info you need. 

Why the [edited]do people not read? is reading a dead art?

Edited by Raptor_alcor
  • Cool 3

[HINON]
Members
7,656 posts
9,539 battles

The captain and experience stays on the ship and tier replacing the old ship. And a new captain is given to the old ship when it's moved.

Members
555 posts
11,596 battles

I suggest you actually read the patch notes, it MIGHT contain the info you need. 

Why the [edited]do people not read? is reading a dead art?

Yes it say so in patch note, i want to know why they did it like that.

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
27,726 posts
26,569 battles

Because there would've been a shitstorm if WG just started moving XP earned on a certain tier to other, lower tiers.

Beta Testers
737 posts
9,549 battles

There's going to be a shitstorm with anything they did/do with these IJN DDs.

• Cool 1

Members
4,533 posts
18,504 battles

Think of it this way.

Akatsuki is the ship you had all along. ( old Hatsuharu)  the ship you used to earn all that XP, since day one you joined the Akatsuki has been in the line, so you kept all xp and captain on that ship.

Hatsuharu is the NEW ship they added in, that you got for free, and a free port slot, with a commander with free XP.  ( A gift ship, you never had it) 

Just think of it that way and stop questioning things that are free.

• Cool 1

Beta Testers
737 posts
9,549 battles

Think of it this way.

Akatsuki is the ship you had all along. ( old Hatsuharu)  the ship you used to earn all that XP, since day one you joined the Akatsuki has been in the line, so you kept all xp and captain on that ship.

Hatsuharu is the NEW ship they added in, that you got for free, and a free port slot, with a commander with free XP.  ( A gift ship, you never had it) 

Nothing is free. Thinking so is a juvenile approach to how WG operates. 

Members
4,533 posts
18,504 battles

Nothing is free. Thinking so is a juvenile approach to how WG operates. 

you my friend are just a cynical yawn fest.  How much did you pay for the 4 ships?  (providing you had the 4 required)

[-K-]
[-K-]
Members
6,121 posts
27,974 battles

Your ship XP stays in the "slot" where it always was (Tier 7, main line). Your captain remains there as well.

The new line is a new line. However, since some players are attached to specific ships for historical reasons, WG also gave away the ships with those names in the new line, if you happened to have the old one. Since it would be stupid to get a Tier 7 ship with a 0 point captain, they give you a new one with some points.

Members
555 posts
11,596 battles

Think of it this way.

You explain it good, thank you :)

But i still think we should get a capt respec, having torp acc on kagero work but on yugumo it is wasted points.

Members
4,533 posts
18,504 battles

You explain it good, thank you :)

But i still think we should get a capt respec, having torp acc on kagero work but on yugumo it is wasted points.

I was hoping for one too,  having torp Acceleration on mine as well hurts.  but there is a Captain skills rework coming in the future, just going to have to wait until then.

[RLGN]
Members
19,142 posts
35,184 battles

Why the [edited] do people not read? is reading a dead art?

Possibly. I wonder some times how many youngsters have read an actual book, (fiction, history or whatever, NOT a textbook,) where they stain the edges of the pages with skin oil off their fingertips, and not just something projected on the screen of their phone or tablet.

Yes, it's still reading; but an oldster like me still prefers to hold a real book.

Edited by Estimated_Prophet

Members
16,315 posts
12,285 battles

There's going to be a shitstorm with anything they did/do with these IJN DDs.

BmnCkPU.gif
  • Cool 1

Beta Testers
737 posts
9,549 battles

you my friend are just a cynical yawn fest.  How much did you pay for the 4 ships?  (providing you had the 4 required)

About $5,500. 

[YORHA]
Members
5,460 posts
12,103 battles

About $5,500. 

Wow!  You got hosed.  I got mine for free.

I would demand a refund.  And if that doesn't work tell WG you will bring them to their knees by making sure you never spend another dime.  That always seems to work.  And while you are at it I would demand some of the "rigged RNG" that the supertesters and community contributors seem to get as compensation.

• Cool 1

Beta Testers
737 posts
9,549 battles

Okay.   Sucker

Wow!  You got hosed.  I got mine for free.

I would demand a refund.  And if that doesn't work tell WG you will bring them to their knees by making sure you never spend another dime.  That always seems to work.  And while you are at it I would demand some of the "rigged RNG" that the supertesters and community contributors seem to get as compensation.

Did either of figure out how I would spend money of the 4 ships? 

JCC, you just walked right in behind wigger.  So funny.

[YORHA]
Members
5,460 posts
12,103 battles

Did either of figure out how I would spend money of the 4 ships? 

JCC, you just walked right in behind wigger.  So funny.

Hang on a sec.... let me check my Give-A-Crap-O-Meter.

That's strange... no reading at all.  I wonder if the batteries are dead.

Sign in to follow this