You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Oberst1

So? Ya think Destroyers, Torpedoes, and Carrier planes are OP?.......

8 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
569 posts
3,165 battles

Or, maybe you are a Cruiser player who is fed up and tired of being obliterated by Battleship salvoes eh? ......

Well, I am actually terrible at making videos but I have two videos for ya, the first I feel highlights the typical player who at the end of a game will rant about DD's and Torpedoes and cry out to the heavens that these things are ruining the game......

However, I am going to share my secret at how to limit not only the OP-ness of Invisible Destroyers ( I am primarily a DD player myself, so I am actually hurting myself terribly here to impart this secret to you, but I honestly want to help those of you who struggle with dealing with DD's, and Torps in general. This is the ultimate WoWS HACK, it is free to use, you dont have to download anything and Wargaming will NOT ban you for using it.... Its Incredible, and it actually resides on your keyboard... The Fantastic WASD hack.... Here is a video of it's use in game.. Send absolutely nothing to me, I am sharing this freely as a member of the WoWS community.....

Members
3,043 posts
10,248 battles

What the absolute bludgering hell is that tapping noise?!

Seriously, stop tapping whatever it is you're tapping in your videos...because it's driving me mad. You make a lot of good points, but that tapping...

Members
383 posts

It would be interesting to know the demographics of the players who pay WG the most. Do kids make them more money so the game gets dumbed down to bring more in? There has to be a monetary drive to the things they implement. It's like they have to invent more things to alert players of threats instead of the player omg looking around between shots and having to come out of zoom mode while on auto pilot. That's when they discover 8 torpedoes just off their side, die and scream hack. 

Beta Testers
1,180 posts
7,853 battles

We had a player in a game who actually thought that WSAD hacks was an actual hack. It was hilarious. He thought that the WSAD hack caused other players games to lock up. :teethhappy:

[INTEL]
Members
3,265 posts
6,614 battles

Did you get that obstruction cleared in your throat? You gotta really really hack, like deep down into your throat like.... ugh.... shut the sound off folks.

Beta Testers
569 posts
3,165 battles

What the absolute bludgering hell is that tapping noise?!

Seriously, stop tapping whatever it is you're tapping in your videos...because it's driving me mad. You make a lot of good points, but that tapping...

The weird thing here is that I wasnt tapping anything nor was there any sound around me like that as I was making the vid, I only heard it after the video was put up.

Did you get that obstruction cleared in your throat? You gotta really really hack, like deep down into your throat like.... ugh.... shut the sound off folks.

Sorry about that, I know I stated several times that I am currently suffering major sinus issues due to the time of year out here.  So my apologies again and excuse me.

[PNP]
Beta Testers
886 posts
19,429 battles

there are some real good ships in the game but its the captain that makes a ship OP