You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Avrova1904

Unruly Players

32 comments in this topic

Members
342 posts
6,006 battles

Since I started playing WOW in April I saw everything on chats. "[edited]team", "shitters", insults in portuguese, etc...

Have you ever experience situations like that?

[MAUS]
Members
13,698 posts

While I don't abide by toxicity, there is something ultimately satisfying as seeing an armchair admiral, long sunk, berating their team for under-performing and failing, only to have their team crush the enemy anyway and make them eat crow.

• Cool 7

[-KIA-]
Members
5,244 posts
16,381 battles

While I don't abide by toxicity, there is something ultimately satisfying as seeing an armchair admiral, long sunk, berating their team for under-performing and failing, only to have their team crush the enemy anyway and make them eat crow.

It's like a backseat driver, but with the person telling you confusing and bad directions.
Edited by ValkyrWarframe
  • Cool 1

[SYN]
Members
5,956 posts
13,861 battles

xXxRagingKidnoobxXx is the first to die in his Tirpitz while yoloing in the first five minutes of the match:

"Pucking noob team suks!! friggin girl cowards!! u suk all of you yada yada etc etc..."

Team goes on to a one sided victory without his help.

I'd pay to see the look on his face.

• Cool 1

[-KIA-]
Members
5,244 posts
16,381 battles

xXxRagingKidnoobxXx is the first to die in his Tirpitz while yoloing in the first five minutes of the match:

I can imagine someone with this username actually :D

Members
34,409 posts
10,768 battles

Lol yup. "You guys are going to lose because I died early!!" :D

[MAUS]
Members
13,698 posts

Lol yup. "You guys are going to lose because I died early!!" :D

I wish I could say such experiences are rare, but I distinctly remember in my Shiratsuyu 7-kill game, we had a Nicholas who was admittedly a good player if his win rate was anything to go by.  But he over-extended and got caught out by what ended up being the majority of the enemy fleet while our own wasn't comfortable in committing south of the E-line.  He compounded his mistake by keeping his guns singing while trying to run away and gets blown apart.  Then the vitriol begins.  You can watch it here.  He doesn't stick around to the end of the fight which means he didn't get to see how close or how hard fought the fight really was.  But yeah, people like this are a dime a dozen, unfortunately.

[NSF]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,304 posts
9,284 battles

I stand by my previous statements.

If I see someone doing something stupid, I'm going to call them out on it.

• Cool 1

Members
189 posts
5,317 battles

"Mad 'cuz bad" is usually a good goto response

Just uncovered a hotkey program to keybind some extras to shove my flame game through the roof as my sig implies:teethhappy:

(only when well-deserved, might I disclaim)

Edited by PolarWolf32

Banned
2,229 posts
11,923 battles

Yesterday I'm playing in my stock Tashkent, spawned by C, rest of the team closer to A and B.  I knew opposing team would spawn mostly close to C so I turned toward A and B to be closer in the mix with my team.  Instantly as I headed south I got two guys on the team calling me every name in the book for bailing on C and saying I was sabotaging the match.  Well, the team all stuck together instead of doing what failtards do by splitting to all three caps.  We were able to provide support for each other and focus fire and we won by a landslide.  Needless to say the two a-holes never said a word.  They both had stats well below average as well.  Go figure.

The irony is that most people who suck at this game do so because their attitude, specifically their tunnel vision and stubbornness, is their own worst enemy to progress.  And you cannot have character flaws that prevalent in the game and not also demonstrate them outside the game meaning they are losing out BIG TIME in opportunities that would improve their quality of life and standard of living.  They'd deny it of course because how do you explain to someone they have a denial problem when denial is the very problem they have?  You can't.

The only solace we can take is knowing that it's better if not everyone in the world had common sense and wisdom because it would be a lot harder to make money off of people.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
29,209 posts
15,770 battles

Since I started playing WOW in April I saw everything on chats. "[edited]team", "shitters", insults in portuguese, etc...

Go play WoT for a couple of days. The players here are saints in comparison.

Edit: It got so bad there that "all" chat was disabled.

Edited by BrushWolf

[INTEL]
Members
3,265 posts
6,614 battles

Portuguese chat bandits? Never.

Had some drunken Russians crash our TeamSpeak channel. That was FUNNY until the channel admin perma-banned them.

[SYN]
Members
5,956 posts
13,861 battles

Go play WoT for a couple of days. The players here are saints in comparison.

Edit: It got so bad there that "all" chat was disabled.

The non-stop toxicity is one of the reasons why I stopped playing WoT.

Members
34,409 posts
10,768 battles

I wish I could say such experiences are rare, but I distinctly remember in my Shiratsuyu 7-kill game, we had a Nicholas who was admittedly a good player if his win rate was anything to go by.  But he over-extended and got caught out by what ended up being the majority of the enemy fleet while our own wasn't comfortable in committing south of the E-line.  He compounded his mistake by keeping his guns singing while trying to run away and gets blown apart.  Then the vitriol begins.  You can watch it here.  He doesn't stick around to the end of the fight which means he didn't get to see how close or how hard fought the fight really was.  But yeah, people like this are a dime a dozen, unfortunately.

It's funny, I actually like when somebody does it, it usually means we'll win lol. Superstitious I know, but it's the same as my experience with fail divs on my teams. Those usually go my way :D

Members
1,716 posts
8,224 battles

The non-stop toxicity is one of the reasons why I stopped playing WoT.

Ditto.

Might add as a PVE player, starting to see tox in chat there as well now, mainly on the weekends and its always from the first one to die.

• Cool 1

Members
390 posts
2,764 battles

Ditto.

Might add as a PVE player, starting to see tox in chat there as well now, mainly on the weekends and its always from the first one to die.

Well, when you suck at playing the normal game, you may as well go be king of the "kid's table". Unfortunately, they don't realize that a lot of good players live in Co-op, and that they will always be crying at bottom of their team.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
29,209 posts
15,770 battles

Well, when you suck at playing the normal game, you may as well go be king of the "kid's table". Unfortunately, they don't realize that a lot of good players live in Co-op, and that they will always be crying at bottom of their team.

I actually score better more often in randoms than I do in co-op.

Members
342 posts
6,006 battles

"Pucking noob team suks!! friggin girl cowards!! u suk all of you yada yada etc etc..."

Team goes on to a one sided victory without his help.

I'd pay to see the look on his face.

That's funny! It's exactly what happened me today. Someone in chat said this is the worst team **** ever, bad players, etc... and I was the only one with 2 kills. That guy was killed in the very first 4 minutes. Makes no sense to me...

Beta Testers
1,136 posts
4,017 battles

"Mad 'cuz bad" is usually a good goto response

Just uncovered a hotkey program to keybind some extras to shove my flame game through the roof as my sig implies:teethhappy:

(only when well-deserved, might I disclaim)

Share the name of this wonderous piece of software please?

Members
2,462 posts
7,179 battles

Ditto.

I'm a 100% PvE player and I rarely see any nastiness in chat. If I see it at all, it is from a Random player who gets peed because nobody will follow his orders. He dies early on, and then fills the chat box with telling everyone they will all die and to never come to Random mode. We win the game and clobber the bots, and he has nothing left to say.

Members
639 posts
1,355 battles

Let me answer your question with a question. Is this your first time on the internet?