You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Mytaru

Campaign end rewards, Shinonome info?

21 comments in this topic

[RDBOW]
Members
71 posts
18,126 battles

Just watched the 0.5.15 video, there is mention of a premium IJN DD end reward for a Campaign. The Shinonome (sp?). Any information available on said ship yet?

IJN premiums are massively under represented imo. News on any additions is quite welcome. Thank you WG.

Mytaru

[-KIA-]
Members
5,244 posts
16,371 battles

Yay, finally a Tier 6 Japanese premium.

I always wanted Ise/Hyuga but this works.

Edited by ValkyrWarframe

[WOLFX]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,519 posts
5,337 battles

I'll be working towards her for sure.

[MAUS]
Members
13,698 posts

It's a Fubuki-class destroyer.  The wiki page has some info up on her already, but it's preliminary stats and subject to change.  She looks like a (current) B-Hull Fubuki with weird (type 8, mod1 -- the current stock Mutsuki) torpedoes. There are some obvious incongruencies with the updated IJN Destroyer line, including things like her 2,200 / 2,100 (AP/HE) shells with a 9% fire chance.  Odds are those will have changed to be more in line with the current 2,200 / 1,800 & 7% values we've come to expect with the new IJN ships. 

[HINON]
Members
7,656 posts
9,539 battles

Now people who have a Fubuki with perma-camo are really really going to be pissed.

I can already picture all the rage in my head :D

[WOLFB]
Members
3,212 posts

Now people who have a Fubuki with perma-camo are really really going to be pissed.

why would they be pissed? Now they get 2 ships with perm camo. And they get a free ship 
  • Cool 2

[PLPT]
Members
4,435 posts
6,599 battles

It's a Fubuki-class destroyer.  The wiki page has some info up on her already, but it's preliminary stats and subject to change.  She looks like a (current) B-Hull Fubuki with weird (type 8, mod1 -- the current stock Mutsuki) torpedoes. There are some obvious incongruencies with the updated IJN Destroyer line, including things like her 2,200 / 2,100 (AP/HE) shells with a 9% fire chance.  Odds are those will have changed to be more in line with the current 2,200 / 1,800 & 7% values we've come to expect with the new IJN ships. 

According to Stuntman's data mining, the torps have been buffed to 8km range, so she can still stealth torp. 6km torps was ridiculous.

[_XXX_]
Beta Testers
1,974 posts

why would they be pissed? Now they get 2 ships with perm camo. And they get a free ship 

people get pissed because...REASONS. I know you must have read countless threads about winning an ARP ship and they don't want it

[INTEL]
Members
3,265 posts
6,614 battles

Because they paid for something you and I are now getting for free.... just like the Atago.

[CALM]
Beta Testers
6,838 posts
6,088 battles

Because they paid for something you and I are now getting for free.... just like the Atago.

The only legit reason for anyone to be pissed is that it is a free Premium that is potentially slightly better than the line equivalent.  Though even that is debatable as it's at the end of a somewhat lengthy grind.  And is in fact something players where whining/crying/begging for; some Premiums that could be obtained for free with a bit more time sunk in, and being good enough to be worthwhile to grind for.

There was never any legit reason to be pissed with the ARP ships, including Takao, due to the fact that they have enough things that just make them straight-up inferior to their non ARP incarnations.

Members
2,304 posts
11,472 battles

I bought prem camo for Bucky because I like playing her. Nothing about that is going to change once Shinonome is added.

Members
390 posts
2,764 battles

But because I paid for an Atago, I now effectively have two, and you do not. Yes, one of them is worthless as an IJN captain trainer, but she's a hell of an ARP trainer, and just as fun to play.

Plus, now those people dont have to wait for the match to end before taking their Takao class out for a spin.

[PLPT]
Members
4,435 posts
6,599 battles

But because I paid for an Atago, I now effectively have two, and you do not. Yes, one of them is worthless as an IJN captain trainer, but she's a hell of an ARP trainer, and just as fun to play.

Plus, now those people dont have to wait for the match to end before taking their Takao class out for a spin.

You also make less credits and XP in the Takao, along with not having camo. Atago is still a superior ship for obvious reasons.

Members
390 posts
2,764 battles

You also make less credits and XP in the Takao, along with not having camo. Atago is still a superior ship for obvious reasons.

More reasons Atago captains should be leaving their jimmies unrustled.