Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
AdmrHackett

Time restrictions are stupid!

28 comments in this topic

[CORP]
Beta Testers
390 posts
1,702 battles

What I'm talking about is the dumb stages doing ARP missions that are limited to 1 a day. Because I finished a stage 40 minutes after the reset time I can no longer grind the next stage for another 23 hours. That is [edited]! Because of this stupid rule I can't get the Takao. If I spend say 72 hours grinding my [edited]off in a few days I should be rewarded just the same as someone who spent 72 hours playing over the course of a month. What makes my time and effort any less important then the other guy? This is one of the few ARP ships I wanted since they started these missions and now I can't have it because my dam computer was broken for 3 weeks. I'm [edited]pissed!

[WG-CC]
-Members-, Members
9,101 posts
8,050 battles

They are not limited to days. Each match you play counts. Some got her within the first few days of the month

• Cool 2

[TSF_1]
Members
3,301 posts
7,816 battles

Not to be that guy... but I'm enjoying a dash of blue in my port

TBH I think it's only fair. I was 7 kills from Mikasa.

[CORP]
Beta Testers
390 posts
1,702 battles

They are not limited to days. Each match you play counts. Some got her within the first few days of the month

Then why can't I progress on stage 4? I just completed stage 3 after reset and it stopped adding xp to the mission. And before you answer, yes I even logged off and back on.

[INTEL]
Members
3,265 posts
6,614 battles

Huh?

There is no wait between stages. As soon as you finish one, you move to the next. Where you at in the stages? If you aren't already on stage 4, you're going to literally need to grind a LOT to get there. Even on stage 4, I had 10k to go the other day and though it would be an easy evening to get it and am still 2k from making it.

(Edit: In game, click on missions and then hover over the bottom progress bar, it will tell you X/40000 for stage 4. You probably have just a few XP in it so you can't see the progress.)

Edited by CapnCappy

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
3,985 posts
2,373 battles

What?  I thought the only progress halted by day-to-day intervals was collecting crates... :amazed:

[INTEL]
Members
3,265 posts
6,614 battles

Maybe this is a glitch, but either way I've been screwed yet again out of another ARP ship.

Are you dying, exiting battle, starting a new one, dying, exiting battle, starting a new one? That can screw with the totals. Restart game to see the bar move up.

Edited by CapnCappy

[CORP]
Beta Testers
390 posts
1,702 battles

Are you dying, exiting game, starting a new one, dying, exiting game, starting a new one? That can screw with the totals. Restart game to see the bar move up.

No and I did restart anyway to make sure that wasn't the problem.

Members
441 posts
8,477 battles

The only constraint I noticed was excess XP not carrying over from one stage to the next if you only needed a little to complete a stage.

[INTEL]
Members
3,265 posts
6,614 battles

No and I did restart anyway to make sure that wasn't the problem.

Go to missions and hover mouse over bottom progress bar, it should show you exactly where you are.

[KMS]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,045 posts

I got mine and I played a few hours a week and mostly on weekends.  Broken Computer ? ... Sorry man.

Edited by Nachoo31

[MAUS]
Members
13,698 posts

And make sure you're playing tier 6+ ships.  They're the only ones that count towards the XP gains.

-edit-

Dangit, CAPTMUDDXX beat me to it.

Edited by LittleWhiteMouse

[CORP]
Beta Testers
390 posts
1,702 battles

Go to missions and hover mouse over bottom progress bar, it should show you exactly where you are.

No progress, I checked. Then restarted and checked.

The only constraint I noticed was excess XP not carrying over from one stage to the next if you only needed a little to complete a stage.

I completed 3 games in my Mut after completing the stage and another in my ARP Nachi.

[HINON]
Members
7,656 posts
9,539 battles

There are no time restrictions for the missions. They could technically all be completed in a day if you had that many ships and played that much. There were a few people on here who got Takao in under 48 hours.

[CORP]
Beta Testers
390 posts
1,702 battles

The only conclusions I can come up with is either this is a bad glitch or stages have restrictions like on WoT Blitz.

[-AGW-]
Members
685 posts
3,944 battles

I'm curious as to what lead you to believe that there was a limit of one stage per day?

I would liked to have been able to do the missions but RL trumps fun and games.

[CORP]
Beta Testers
390 posts
1,702 battles

I'm curious as to what lead you to believe that there was a limit of one stage per day?

I would liked to have been able to do the missions but RL trumps fun and games.

WoT Blitz does that with their stage missions, so I wouldn't put it past WG.

[HINON]
Members
7,656 posts
9,539 battles

The only conclusions I can come up with is either this is a bad glitch or stages have restrictions like on WoT Blitz.

There have never been stage restrictions for the ARP ships. Every ARP ship that I have in port I've completed all the missions and got the ships in 1 day. Except for Takao. She took me 3 days to complete.

[ERN]
Alpha Tester, Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
10,906 posts
4,896 battles

do you have a screenshot?

[SYN]
Members
5,956 posts
13,861 battles

Got every ARP ship offered so far, including Atago.  Never noticed any kind of restrictions in obtaining them, other than the obvious minimum ship tier requirements and, of course, the four week period to complete the mission.

[ERN]
Alpha Tester, Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
10,906 posts
4,896 battles

here a suggestion

open your launcher

top right of your launcher, click on settings

then click support tab

now click on "Check" for check and repair game integity

this will now look through your game folders and repair damaged and missing files

• Cool 2

Sign in to follow this