Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Future_Coral_Reef

That moment...

20 comments in this topic

Members
224 posts
5,206 battles

When someone reports you because they flew a bunch of planes over top of you in your Atlanta and you shot them all down...

jdUqGAR.png

Edit Reason: Unintentional Name/Shame fix

Edited by DrewTenma

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
27,732 posts
26,569 battles

That moment someone gets mildly upset and it's worth creating a forum post over. You must lead a very charmed floaty boats life if this is novel to you.

• Cool 4

Members
224 posts
5,206 battles

That moment someone gets mildly upset and it's worth creating a forum post over. You must lead a very charmed floaty boats life if this is novel to you.

I am not even upset. I found it AMUSING enough to post about :D Who in their right mind sends planes after an Atlanta and gets butthurt when their lose half their airwing in the attempt? :D

[SINK]
Members
712 posts
3,648 battles

I think you are not telling the whole story here. Apparently you were calling people ret@rded... submit the the repaly so we can see the battle chat

Edited by SirKenshi
  • Cool 1

[BONKS]
[BONKS]
Beta Testers
1,451 posts
15,242 battles

I have a distinct feeling that there's more to this story and that what you ss'd cherry-picked out some of the conversation beforehand. Also interesting is that the only mention of the planes being shot down being the issue is what you interjected after the other player's comments. A little suspicious if you ask me. Looks like a failed troll attempt on your part that you want vindication for in a public forum.

• Cool 3

Members
224 posts
5,206 battles

I don't have replays enabled. But I'll tell you exactly what I said. He was bemoaning the loss of all his planes and I said "Maybe if you had not tryed to attack an Atlanta which has the best AA in the game like a [edited]you'd still be in the game" and several of his team members agreed.

• Cool 1

[TSF_1]
Members
3,301 posts
7,816 battles

Hey, at least its not naming/shaming, so you can't fault the guy 100%. However, there is something fishy about these seas...

[SINK]
Members
712 posts
3,648 battles

I don't have replays enabled. But I'll tell you exactly what I said. He was bemoaning the loss of all his planes and I said "Maybe if you had not tryed to attack an Atlanta which has the best AA in the game like a [edited]you'd still be in the game" and several of his team members agreed.

No replays, not proof.

No constructive post, moving on...

Members
34,409 posts
10,768 battles

So you called him a t@rd, and he didn't call you anything....... cool story bro lol

[ICOP]
Members
1,079 posts
4,783 battles

If you where to look at the upper left of the image the OP linked, you will note something interesting and you can draw your own conclusions.

[INTEL]
Members
3,265 posts
6,614 battles

When people post about some sort of abuse and they are actually the instigator and violating (several) game/forum rules as well.

• Cool 1

Members
2,709 posts
17,651 battles

If you where to look at the upper left of the image the OP linked, you will note something interesting and you can draw your own conclusions.

LOL...I seriously didn't see that till I read your post.  Too early in the morning to be reading rants on the forums, I guess.

[SALTY]
Members
8,930 posts
18,150 battles

No coffee this morning, Lert? :tea_cap:

Members
3,959 posts
7,738 battles

When someone reports you because they flew a bunch of planes over top of you in your Atlanta and you shot them all down...

ItJ7hPB.png

So, you got reported for "calling other people [edited]", yet you think it has something to do with flying planes over an Atlanta? :facepalm:

Members
34,409 posts
10,768 battles

You must lead a very charmed floaty boats life if this is novel to you.

Lol thats me! Only been complained at 3 times, and never had a negative PM from gameplay. (I did have someone from here once attempt to continue a forum argument in a nasty fashion though-now they're blocked)

Members
34,409 posts
10,768 battles

So, you got reported for "calling other people [edited]", yet you think it has something to do with flying planes over an Atlanta? :facepalm:

Lol that's like getting 99 years because your wife slept with your best friend...

No, you're not going to prison because of adultery, it's because you killed 2 people.

Members
224 posts
5,206 battles

CRAP I didn't notice that one. Thanks for pointing it out. I'll fix it right now. MY BAD!

-Members-
6,960 posts
10,623 battles

While I agree with you that the CV player is definitely butthurt, why is it worth making a forum post over?

Sign in to follow this