Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Adm_Nate_Ellis937

Doubloon Suggestion

7 comments in this topic

[AARG]
Beta Testers
1,248 posts

So, this weekend, I bought the I Want It All bundle and the discounted 1 year premium time (524 days left as of now. :P). What should I use the 12k doubloons for?

A. Free XP for Missouri

B. Buy Kutuzov

C. Buy Atago

D. Buy Warspite

E. Buy a perma camo for either Des Moines or Kurfurst

Suggestions?

Members
501 posts
12,761 battles

perma camo for EITHER Des Moines or Kurfurst (buy for the one you like more and play more), it effectively turns your T-10 into a premium then personally id save the remaining 7k doubloons for the Missouri/ alternatively buy the Warspite after buying a premium camo if you don't want the Missouri 

[STORM]
Members
631 posts
24,417 battles

E.   all the way, I slap perma on my Yammy and Hindy, now I have 2 Premium T10, in 2 days clean profit between both 4.5M and that just a couple matches..:bajan:

Members
364 posts
7,614 battles

Unless you have a lot of free xp saved or they really surprise us, you won't have enough for Missouri.

They made some hints they were going to look at high tier USN cruisers and buff them. So there's that.

I got the Takao and it's a lot of fun.

I had the Warspite and while it was a dreadnought making machine, it's guns were so slow and it was so slow that I really felt beholden to my team. Though I do still miss it now and then.

[TDM]
Members
152 posts
6,241 battles

Tough choices, but I would hold off until you see what the Missouri is going to set you back.

Edited by Thomasis2

[SYN]
Members
8,292 posts
14,496 battles

I'd save them all, wait for either the release of the Missouri (to see what the price will actually be) and/or wait for a doubloon discount on one of the ships your interested. 

[AARG]
Beta Testers
1,248 posts

I currently have 110k FXP. Sold my Pensacola (seeing I have Indianapolis, which is better IMO), and used a 1,000 to demount her modules for DM and retrain my 16pt Peps Cpt for DM. So I actually have 11,000 doubloons left.

Edited by Adm_Nate_Ellis937

Sign in to follow this