You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
DaNuclearStrategist

Balancing Issues

4 comments in this topic

Members
169 posts
5,721 battles

This feature has been issued partially but not completely. Like the merchant ship where you get your containers from has people on it. Why can't you implement people walking on decks for all the other ships idk. Second destroyers, battleships, and cruisers have both high explosive and armor piercing shells. Can you balance out the carrier players by introducing armor piercing bombs while having high explosive bombs on dive bombers? I want an option where u get to choose between both like you do with the high explosive and armor piercing shells. This is unfair towards carrier captains that have been playing this for awhile. It is just unbalanced right here. Thirdly, why do you sell the katori and Albany in a bundle. Please isolate and sell it in the premium shop as individual ships. This is unfair also. Fourth thing I want to say is that why can't you physically see torpedoes on torpedo bombers and bombs on dive bombers while they are flying in the air. I mean is it really that hard to put it in? The fifth thing I like you to fix is broken aa that can shoot through islands and damage carrier planes. AA can never even shoot through islands to kill planes in real life and that explains that aa is broken in the game

Edited by AllisonLee

[-K-]
Beta Testers
5,660 posts
18,914 battles

Why can't you implement people walking on decks for all the other ships idk

1. To put crew on ships during a match would threaten to escalate the rating the game receives in various markets, because instead of model ships being damaged now you are depicting violence in a more realistic manner. I don't doubt they may eventually show crew on deck in port (in fact, this was shown in a teaser video months ago). It's just not a high priority for them, I imagine.

Can you balance out the carrier players by introducing armor piercing bombs instead of high explosive bombs on dive bombers? This is unfair towards carrier captains that have been playing this for awhile.

2. It is not unfair, because carriers are balanced around other options and tactics. In my satirical post criticizing fallacious logic, this hits #2 as well as sort of hitting #3.