You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
SE4Bones

organize our contacts menu

4 comments in this topic

[5D7]
Members
19 posts
8,816 battles

So I've made a request in standard game forums and only one person has said anything to it. QUESTION TO WARGAMING ADMINS.Why cant we have our contacts menu organized so that when a player is on-line, it shows them at the top off the list? I have 200 (approx) contacts, and when i'm in game, not ALL of them are on-line at the same time. So why can't we have only ON-LINE players at the top of the list? The port lag is still there, especially on the contacts menu, and when i have to look for somebody to add them to division (divi), and they end up being at the bottom of my list, they tend to get tired of waitng and either get picked up by another team, or they go into battle with out divi'ing up. Come on guys, i can't be the only one that has a crapton of contacts with the same issue.     SEE YA ON THE HIGH SEA'S

Sea8ones till valhalla.

Beta Testers
737 posts
9,549 battles

On top of that, I'd love to be able to write a few notes on each contact to denote how I know them.

• Cool 1

Members
2,857 posts
9,224 battles

On top of that, I'd love to be able to write a few notes on each contact to denote how I know them.

That is a very good idea. I was actually writing it down in "WoWS Log". Yea, I'm an anal kind of person.

[VOLT]
[VOLT]
Members
175 posts
38,927 battles

That is a very good idea. I was actually writing it down in "WoWS Log". Yea, I'm an anal kind of person.

Agreed