You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Avrova1904

Need a money maker

42 comments in this topic

Members
342 posts
6,006 battles

HI dudes,

Tier VIII - X ships cost an arm and a leg in terms of credits not only to buy the ship itself but also to buy upgrades and modules. After Montana I am ruined. I need a ship to make money, credits, could be of any Tier and class.

Thank you!

Members
3,681 posts
8,111 battles

Tirpitz is always the vaunted Reichsmark printer…too bad I don't have one…

But Atago works too! Just have to be careful playing her…

[HAIFU]
-Members-
702 posts
7,365 battles

Atago and Tirpitz are generally regarded as great money makers. Most premiums tier 5-8 seem to be good at printing money imo, but T8 will probably get you the most if played properly. 

Members
16,315 posts
12,285 battles

Find a ship you can do real well with and slap premium camo on it.

If not that, then

Scharnhorst

that^

Or Atago, though Scharnhorst is easier to play

Edited by slak__

[A-D-F]
Members
7,877 posts
43,400 battles

There are a few. At those tiers my best money makers are Atago, Tirpitz and Kutuzov.

Shiny Horse works too.

At lower tiers, I use Murmansk for this (though T5 is in a bit of issues  ATM).

[SYN]
Members
5,947 posts
13,808 battles

Anything at Tiers V through VII are great cash cows, premium or tech tree.

Find something you enjoy playing at those tiers, something you're good in, and start wheel-barreling in credits.

Members
4,608 posts

Currently my cash cows are Dunkerque, Texas and Arizona.  With a non-premium account I was racking in about 75-125k a game easily.  With premium its almost double that.

Beta Testers
1,529 posts
1,148 battles

Scharnhorst prints money like there's no tomorrow and is one of the most fun ships in the game to play. If you can't manage to get one while they are being sold, I hear good things about Atago, and I think my Tirpitz also does well in the money making department.

I've heard Atlanta prints money too, but I hear that ship isn't for everyone.

Members
2,709 posts
17,651 battles

If you like playing your Montana, just put a perma camo on it. You'll never want for credits again.

Members
3,064 posts
1,925 battles

Arizona. She does all right(better than most other Tier VIs can hope to) in a Tier VIII match, and better yet, she's so tanky that I find myself often one of the last ships alive on my team. And then, you know what she does? Tanks, dodges, tanks, dodges, and mitigates unprecedented amounts of damage. Cha-ching for that bling we call credits.

[MCWF]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
7,026 posts
29,091 battles

You play most of the time BB. So the Atago and MK maybe aren't your kind of ships.

Since you play IJN there is no real option for you since there is no real credit printer BB.

The USN offers some good ships but they suffer alot form the change to the new MM. The Arizona is an excellent ship if you are on top or have only a few t7 in your game (and hope that there are no carriers). But then she is on limited sale, chances are that we will see her back in 2 weeks. The Texas was good till they decide to protect the new players till t4.

That leaves us only with two other BB for you: The Scharnhorst and the Tirpitz. Both are good and forgiving ships, the Scharnhorst will see no Yamatos, Zao, Moskva etc. Her 280mm guns are lacking some punch against other BB (but that leaves you with spamming HE as a option :trollface:). Both are made for close combat, the shell dispersion isn't that good. Scharnhorst isn't on sale all the time.

Oh, nearly forget. There is also that French unicorn, the Dunk. While you have a BB hull with cruiser guns with the Scharnhorst you have BB guns with a cruiser hull with the Dunk. She isn't the most beginner friendly ship but she can be very good. Also only for a limited time in the store.

For more search LittleWhiteMouse and read the reviews about the ships.

[LWC]
Alpha Tester
446 posts
8,380 battles

Dunkerque

I love my Dunk but if I were buying a premium I would avoid Tiers 5 and 6 like the plague. Tier 7 is the sweet spot, and there are some very good Tier 8 prems if you don't mind running into Tier X. 

[INTEL]
Members
3,265 posts
6,614 battles

T7 seems to be the sweet spot. Scharnhorst, Blysk, and Belfast have been money printers for me.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
29,178 posts
15,765 battles

Dunkerque

I love my Dunk but if I were buying a premium I would avoid Tiers 5 and 6 like the plague. Tier 7 is the sweet spot, and there are some very good Tier 8 prems if you don't mind running into Tier X. 

I do well in my Dunkerque no matter what tier the match is which is why I mentioned it. I agree about tier 5 but 6 doesn't struggle quite as much.

Alpha Tester, Beta Testers
30,523 posts
6,075 battles

Best money makers are:

Scharnhorst, Tirpitz, Atlanta, Belfast.

Members
4,608 posts

If you're really considering a premium for credits, watch some videos and keep in mind how you play as it might be different than those playing the ship in videos.  There were many who thought the Dunk wasn't that good, yet its become my go to ship lately.  So don't let a bad review or video discourage you.

I will say, if you prefer a certain class stay with that class, especially if you get a premium to earn credits.

[USCC]
Members
3,907 posts
19,236 battles

If you like playing your Montana, just put a perma camo on it. You'll never want for credits again.

^^ truth! I first questioned the 5k of doubloons, but after slapping it on mine I was very pleasantly surprised and how much you can rake in.

[ZR]
Members
984 posts
12,323 battles

Ive cracked a million credits several times on the Kutuzov, a solid game will net you 500k ez.  Rinse and repeat.

[BROOK]
Banned
2,260 posts

I have 20 ships in the T3 to T7 range. All of them are money makers. I get rid od the ones who are not.

Want to earn? Get a premium account plus signals.

I have had three Premiums all of which I sold a after a couple of months and won't be getting anymore.