You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
RearAdmiralButts

Cyber None day

36 comments in this topic

Members
2,255 posts

All they did pretty much is break down that huge ship package into smaller Nation Packs. Was hoping for a decent gold discount... Oh well always next year... Maybe they will learn something this year... Don't make high priced packs.

• Cool 1

[SALTY]
Members
8,930 posts
18,130 battles

All they did pretty much is break down that huge ship package into smaller Nation Packs. Was hoping for a decent gold discount... Oh well always next year... Maybe they will learn something this year... Don't make high priced packs.

The home page is still showing the same bundles from Black Friday.

If there is going to be anything different for Cyber Monday, we'll have to wait until the main offices open in a few hours to see it.

[AARG]
Beta Testers
533 posts
10,229 battles

If there is going to be anything different for Cyber Monday, we'll have to wait until the main offices open in a few hours to see it.

Tanks has a ton of different stuff and has been up for hours.  I was hoping WS would do the same.  Was disappointed that no individual ships were on sale at all, I don't need or want any of these mega bundles/ 

[VX9]
[VX9]
Beta Testers
420 posts
16,179 battles

The bundles aren't bad, problems is I already have a few ships from each bundle, so I didn't buy any ships. I just blew my cash on doubloons.

[SALTY]
Members
8,930 posts
18,130 battles

Would be great to see a Extra XP conversion today, but I'm sure that's just wishful thinking.

• Cool 3

Members
2,255 posts

Not going to happen... They aren't going to throw out a last minute package. If it's not up by now you aren't going to see anything for the rest of the day.

[INTEL]
Members
3,265 posts
6,614 battles

It's a little early for WG to be up with CyberMonday... that being said, there are a couple of things worth buying. For instance, if you need port slots, now is the time to buy some.

Unfortunately, Aurora isn't on sale. Very disappoint.

[AARG]
Beta Testers
533 posts
10,229 battles

well if this is all we get then its a massive disappointment. WG marketing fail,  I was ready, willing and able to make some ship purchases. It takes real skill to offer nothing of interest to me. 

[USCC]
Members
3,907 posts
19,210 battles

Would be great to see a Extra XP conversion today, but I'm sure that's just wishful thinking.

This!

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
3,985 posts
2,373 battles

Agreed.  I have a ton of convertible XP and doubloons to put towards Missouri, but would rather not pull the trigger until there is a conversion discount (which will hopefully coincide with the announcement of Missouri's actual cost).

Alpha Tester
73 posts
6,199 battles

If they would of offered ships at 25% off in singles I would of bought 2 of them but I don't want packs.  They offered me in game a special offer 10 port slots for 2400 gold I was like wth.  Camo sale was a joke as well. Gold camo wasn't on sale so no real point to the sale.  Doesn't do you any good to put it on sale if you cannot buy like 500 of em the UI sucks.  The only thing I did get was the 1 yr sub  I would of bought ships too but cannot buy 150 buck packs of em.

[KFL]
Supertester
693 posts
18,530 battles

It's clearly a sale for "black friday" and "cyber monday" since the date doesn't end till Tusday morning for Shipsgiving. Usually it ends Monday morning for a weekend event.

[AARG]
Beta Testers
533 posts
10,229 battles

The Thanksgiving sale runs until tomorrow so I would not expect anything new today.

Tanks XBOne had separate Black Friday and Cyber Monday with big bundles and deals on single tanks.   The Warships sales folks should have taken a clue from them.  

[RLGN]
Members
19,127 posts
35,152 battles

Too many ships I already have, (and too many to list here,) too many ships I don't want, (Leningrad, Mikhail Kutuzov among them,) and too few ships I'm even mildly interested in, (like Krasnyi Kyrm, oddly enough, I seem to do pretty well in supposedly 'bad' ships... I have a blast with Marblehead for example...) and I guess just not enough desire to wind up with as many dubloons as I'd likely get... Plus I'm having enough trouble dealing with the captain's I have, even if dismissing the mob of new ones would just be a matter of a few mouse clicks, it's still too much of a pita.

Members
4,477 posts
4,779 battles

They most likely did sell quite a bit.  The number of premium ships in matches has skyrocketed.   :look:

Sorry not sorry. 

Members
4,477 posts
4,779 battles

I bought the Royal Navy bundle. So now i'm among the many people now suddenly sailing premium British ships.  

[N-F-H]
Beta Testers
97 posts

I bought the Royal Navy bundle. So now i'm among the many people now suddenly sailing premium British ships.  

And I am a purchaser of some premiums this weekend as well.  I was commenting on on what I saw, I didn't expect /sarcasm to follow.