Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
SandraSmiles

Takao is Home...Thank You WG

11 comments in this topic

[NDA]
Supertester, Alpha Tester, Beta Testers
5,746 posts
4,573 battles

Congrats on getting the ARP Takao!

• Cool 1

[VX9]
[VX9]
Beta Testers
420 posts
16,201 battles

I like mine so far. The forward firing torps are great.

[SHIV]
Beta Testers
488 posts
4,781 battles

Yea I got mine yesterday. I'm just glad the mission is done. now I can play other tiers that isn't t6 and up.

[RLGN]
Members
19,163 posts
35,195 battles

It's a great advertisement for the Atago. I put out to sea with no modules and still had a great time in her.

Me too... Got too excited after finishing the missions and took it right into co-op for my usual test drive of a new ship. Had a 100k game, then turned afround and had a 120k game, then realized I hadn't installed the modules yet, (an embarassing problem I've had several times... Played using Mahan in Ranked S4, with a 60% wr, then when looking at the ship recently, realized I'd never installed any modules...)

Didn't do as well in Randoms, of course, but still better than I ever did in Atago. Bizarre, because I can't use that ship for spit... (19k average damage.)

[NAV]
[NAV]
Members
412 posts
8,554 battles

I love this ship as well, I devastating stricked one from full to 0 with 2 citadels in my first salvo in my Montana last night :D

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
108 posts
4,770 battles

Awesome job. I made a pretty dumb mistake where I thought it was similar to the previous ARP missions where stage 5 was come top 5 on team so when I finished stage 4 and found out I needed another 40k to get the Takao I nearly had a heart attack and that was the moment I gave up my dreams of owning such a beautiful ship :/

Sign in to follow this