Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
yamatotamura

Hats off to this lad! Congrats!

8 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
653 posts
13,839 battles

This lad got his solo warrior. Hats off to him. I wish I get solo warrior one day like him. 

4GW8dMT.png

Members
16,315 posts
12,285 battles

same for this gentlemen, all the props go to Sour_Kraut31. Only reason I got one, wish it was on my main account... But... Ill take it.

HQwBN4p.pngxu75iTc.png

[NGA-A]
Members
2,654 posts
17,764 battles

Solo's always a fun one. I have three myself; the first I picked up in my last Minekaze game on Solomons with three individual base captures, four kills, High Caliber, and Confederate. Number two in my Saipan was more thanks to my aggressive team capturing all the bases on Two Brothers and putting us so far ahead that me killing two of them secured us the win. And the third was in my Ryujo on Strait and it came down to a minimal difference after my teammates kept dying.

[SYN]
Members
3,775 posts
25,422 battles

just grinding captains ahead of the IJN split and just got my second!

Nothing spectacular about the game, I was in Kamikaze R vs 4 BBs & 1 DD, killed the DD and 1 BB and capped a base for the win.

Saw my first Kamikaze in this match too, someone has been to the shipsgiving sales!!

mkT89lz.jpg

Replay if interested but played a passive game really

http://wowreplays.com/Replay/23273

Members
1,797 posts
7,977 battles

Gotta be at least four of them and only one of you...and you gotta win. Often seems to come down to more effectively playing the objectives, but sometimes it's down to one or two ships hard carrying.

Sign in to follow this