You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Happy668

WG nerf supercontainer chance big time

46 comments in this topic

[NMKJT]
Beta Testers
24,800 posts
3,947 battles

0 before patch, 4 after patch, here.

Confirmation bias is confirmation bias.

[WOLFG]
Members
4,300 posts

I got my 3rd supercontainer since the last patch just this morning. I had only 2 before this patch sooo it seems kinda evens? Sure, this morning supercontainer was really trashy but still a super container

82E8eaW.jpg

[CK5]
Members
1,932 posts
23,471 battles

Four before the patch and 0 after, but my tiny sample size means absolutely nothing.  Check with me after a couple hundred more super container chances.  

Edited note:  Two of the four super containers were India X-Ray flags.  WG, stop it.  

Edited by PrairiePlayer
  • Cool 2

Members
6,886 posts
14,864 battles

2 before the patch playing regularly and opening 2 crates a day (play in the evening).  After - none but played a lot less.

[WOLFD]
Members
976 posts

2 before zero after.

And the number of folks getting india xray seems high to me.

Sigh, i try but it does get harder to be excited about containers when rewards are l ack luster at best. And india xray is well not a reward at all but a punishment, +5% chance of det, nothing good the there.

Edited by AXELGREASE

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
27,714 posts
26,569 battles

I've gotten more supers since the patch than before.

[A-D]
Beta Testers, Alpha Tester
2,638 posts

just FYI, you can select normal crates and still get supers. So if you're tired of 5 flags or whatever... just select the normals for whatever you need/want most, and if you get a super, all the better.

[MUDDX]
Banned
8,144 posts
25,409 battles

try the other selections then since the try your luck has more bad luck than good

[DIEBL]
Alpha Tester
730 posts
4,941 battles

I got my 3rd supercontainer since the last patch just this morning. I had only 2 before this patch sooo it seems kinda evens? Sure, this morning supercontainer was really trashy but still a super container

82E8eaW.jpg

I got the same thing from a Credits container. Its not really that bad.

I mean, be realistic here, guys. If super containers were really as common as you want them to be, then you would suffocate in flags, credits, and crap from all the loot. It would break the games intended economy.

The stuff you get from regular containers is good enough. Dont be a brat and demand you deserve so much more.

[INTEL]
Members
3,265 posts
6,614 battles

I suspect, super containers is tied to which level of container you open. People experiencing 0 probably aren't opening that 3rd container.

0 supercontainers since patch.

I open the "signals and consumables" containers now. Might as well get some good flags and a lot of free xp.

Edited by CapnCappy

Beta Testers
801 posts
4,296 battles

I suspect, super containers is tied to which level of container you open. People experiencing 0 probably aren't opening that 3rd container.

0 supercontainers since patch.

I open the "signals and consumables" containers now. Might as well get some good flags and a lot of free xp.

This has been talked about and WG said there's no difference between the fist, second or third container you receive. They all have the same odds of being supers. 

[WOLF1]
Members
3,298 posts

there are so many bad designs in this game

even if they nerf TYL SC chance, at least they can give something else instead of constant 5 flags, I mean it's just stupid without any benefit to WG, why piss your customers off for no reason?

instead of 5 flags, they can give 50k credit, 500 freexp etc equal chance as 5 flags

[SYN]
Members
5,947 posts
13,808 battles

One before the patch, one after.

Spending all your chances on the Roll the Dice crate?  Guess we know who has a gambling addiction, lol...

Members
194 posts
7,915 battles

82E8eaW.jpg

BunnyOfTheFleet, you got the 'lump of coal' Super Container (SC).  You obviously were a naughty boy.  lmbo!  I cried when I saw this pic.

I received more SC's before the patch.  I figured the infrequency of them since (for me) was a sales hook, the ol' switcheroo.  I did receive a Super Container last week worth 50K Free Experience, but after seeing the SC full of Inda X-Ray flags, which are useless to me, I'm sticking with consumables.

[WOLF1]
Members
3,298 posts

my feeling is not only they nerf the SC chance, they nerf the SC quality as well

before patch, I got 5 SCs, 5 mil credit, 50k freexp..., useful stuff