Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Shadowrigger1

IJN DD split and your Commanders

12 comments in this topic

Members
4,533 posts
18,504 battles

So not sure if this has been asked and answered, I'm too lazy to use the bad search system.

When they split this IJN DD line, are we going to get a Commander Reset? i mean with all these shifts and changes, Commanders are going to be quite out of whack with the way the IJN currently works.

[KTKM]
Beta Testers
4,633 posts
4,076 battles

We will know all details when the patch hits.

[-KIA-]
Banned
9,382 posts
28,311 battles

I think the captain skill tree expansion is slated for 0.5.16 so I doubt that we'll have to wait long for it even if we don't get one with 0.5.15.

Members
99 posts
5,144 battles

I think the captain skill tree expansion is slated for 0.5.16 so I doubt that we'll have to wait long for it even if we don't get one with 0.5.15.

​correct me if I am wrong, but WG has not even made comment about this captain tree leak. if there is nothing officially even saying they are working on it, I would doubt 5.16 will be the answer.  to the OP they did say that the captain is following the ship, so I would doubt that there is going to be a reset as they will argue that the ships aren't changing significantly enough in performance to warrant a respect.

Members
4,533 posts
18,504 battles

​correct me if I am wrong, but WG has not even made comment about this captain tree leak. if there is nothing officially even saying they are working on it, I would doubt 5.16 will be the answer.  to the OP they did say that the captain is following the ship, so I would doubt that there is going to be a reset as they will argue that the ships aren't changing significantly enough in performance to warrant a respect.

correct me if I am wrong, but we are losing all the long range toprs right?   10km max? or is it 15km still?

[F-N-B]
Beta Testers
1,411 posts
8,485 battles

correct me if I am wrong, but we are losing all the long range toprs right?   10km max? or is it 15km still?

Need to double check but I'm 99% sure that 10km is the maximum range on all the torps up to tier 9. Whether the shima is gonna have some kind of similar torpedo adjustment is something I'm curious about.

Members
4,533 posts
18,504 battles

Need to double check but I'm 99% sure that 10km is the maximum range on all the torps up to tier 9. Whether the shima is gonna have some kind of similar torpedo adjustment is something I'm curious about.

That's what I was thinking, making it a HUGE change to us who were using long range torps with Torp Acceleration CDR skill, so basically my commander is stuck with a suicide skill due to all the changes.   Oh well,  I haven't played IJN DDs in about 5 months, they can stay collecting dust until there is a Commander reset.

[MCWF]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
7,026 posts
29,091 battles

Think we will know more at the middle of the coming week.

[SYN]
Members
16,027 posts
12,803 battles

I have three IJN DD captains for this.

1. BFT, LS, SI, AFT, DE

2. BFT, LS, SI, SE, CE

3. BFT, LS, SI, AFT, CE

Sign in to follow this