Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.

T2  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite

14 comments in this topic

[VOC]
Beta Testers
1,130 posts
6,779 battles

I'm a battleship/cruiser player, but I have one favorite DD; Umikaze; because of the torpedo range:trollface:

[FOXEH]
Banned
14,364 posts
23,318 battles

To be honest, Umikaze is overpowered.

No, it's not. It has practically NO guns, Coke can armor, and, for a destroyer, meh speed.

All she has is her torps, and she is designed to be good with them, and she is, like other DD's are good with guns.

Go drive your battleship, the rest of your herd is calling. (MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT)

[O_O]
Members
7,894 posts
22,076 battles

I don't see "V-25" in my tech tree.  Most of your tier lists have one of these alpha-numeric options.  What is it?

Alpha Tester
2,162 posts
6,770 battles

I don't see "V-25" in my tech tree.  Most of your tier lists have one of these alpha-numeric options.  What is it?

New german DD line. Unreleased so far.

[WOLF9]
Members
4,680 posts

I voted Storozhevoi.

Has good guns like Sampson, but with a hillarious 9 torpedo broadside.   Sure it's short ranged, but this is tier II- the maps we see lend themselves to the unholy torpedo ambushes this ship is capable of.   If not, you still have the Stalinium guns!

Besides, I couldn't vote Sampson- I'm still nursing an epic grudge from all the pain and suffering this thing inflicted on me as my first ever DD, lol.

Both Chikuma and Chester are fun, as well.   Now that I've ground multiple cruiser lines into tier 7, they just aren't as fun as they once were- esp with the current MM.

[HYD]
Members
7,105 posts
5,289 battles

No, it's not. It has practically NO guns, Coke can armor, and, for a destroyer, meh speed.

All she has is her torps, and she is designed to be good with them, and she is, like other DD's are good with guns.

Go drive your battleship, the rest of your herd is calling. (MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT)

Lol what? I'm not sure if i'm reading this correctly, but are you saying that i'm a battleship player complaining about how OP the Umikaze is? 

[GLF]
Beta Testers
795 posts

Chikuma....don't know why other than the fact that I've always done well in her right from the 1st battle. Also, she has my highest w/r of all my ships...62 or 63 percent, can't remember which....must be sometimers or maybe mostofthedamntimers....lol

Sign in to follow this