Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Snargfargle

A question about Carriers

8 comments in this topic

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
19,325 posts

Do any of you know how to get from the top-down view back to the ship view with a carrier? I did it by accident the other day but have no idea what keys I pressed. The ship view would make it much easier to try to dodge torps and worm my way through narrow passages. 

[APOC]
Members
1,980 posts
7,190 battles

When you're not looking at the map grid, press 1 to select your carrier. From there press "X" to go back to normal ship camera. Same works with other ordnance like shells, torps, and planes.

• Cool 1

[GWG]
Members
8,018 posts
15,878 battles

Using a stock setup, I must hit the following three keys to get me there:

'1'  <space>  "z"

Strange enough, there is also a malfunction where you can't get back to your ship on a bad RNG mission.  Makes for some exciting play when things don't work.  I've had to repeat the sequence three times before it took -- and then it was too late to do anything.

It is the only screen where you can direct your AA or secondary's since it can't be done on either the tactical or 'M' map displays.

[HYD]
Members
7,105 posts
5,289 battles

It is the only screen where you can direct your AA or secondary's since it can't be done on either the tactical or 'M' map displays.

That's not true. All you have to do is click the target after selecting your ship. 
Edited by Aduial

Sign in to follow this