You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Czevak

Credited with 24 premiums on the Public Test Server (Glitch!?)

18 comments in this topic

[-KIA-]
Senior Volunteer Moderator, Beta Testers, Supertester, Privateers, Senior Volunteer Moderator
6,550 posts
8,491 battles

So on the PT yesterday I experienced what is 95% likely a glitch where I was credited with 24 premium ships.. for no reason!

HwUOLbd.jpg

How did this happen? Well, I experienced some lag when I went to purchase Midway, when I clicked on purchase the sound went through but it didn't appear in dock.. I tried 3 more times and it finally bought.. after I was placed on Kutuzov and saw all those ships appear!

Now, I'm no special player, I'm not a Supertester (though I would like to become one in the future since I like this game and am interested in having some semblance of balance xD), I don't have a YouTube channel that would give me a press account, I do reviews very rarely so I'm just a player with 5000+ posts on the forums.

Later, I did see player RNGesus with a Kutuzov when I took it my Kutuzov out to spin (very great ship, had a blast and I definitely want it but I'll probably be able to scrounge up money by February since I dropped money for 360 days premium)

I have no clue who the player RNGesus is (in terms of if ST or press account guy) but I wonder if certain players on the PT been given these premiums to just play as a secret reward or was this a genuine (but cool) glitch?

I don't know but it was fun playing those ships, I really enjoyed Arizona & Kutuzov and will hopefully catch when they're both on sale! (Sell Arizona for Pearl Harbour anniversary, WG.) 

Thanks for the awesome time on this PT WG! :D

Edited by DarthDoge

[-K-]
Supertest Coordinator, Alpha Tester, WoWS Community Contributors, Wiki Editor
6,522 posts
28,454 battles

Congrats!  You earned them :)

[-KIA-]
Senior Volunteer Moderator, Beta Testers, Supertester, Privateers, Senior Volunteer Moderator
6,550 posts
8,491 battles

lucky D:

I would be lucky if it was the live server :(

Congrats!  You earned them :)

..How? xD

Edited by DarthDoge

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
1,333 posts
8,606 battles

​Sail em like you stole em Darthdoge! :playing:

Edited by Jim_Byrnes

[GWG]
Members
8,018 posts
15,871 battles

The Arizona is a great ship, and all the adverse comparisons with the New Mexico do not belittle the fun there is to be had with this ship.

And it's a big name in Naval History.  I got the 'Deluxe' flag.

In our game, it seems the Arizona shows itself to be versatile enough to have made a difference in the war it never got to fight.

[KTKM]
Beta Testers
4,633 posts
4,076 battles

I'd avoid sailing those until there's further word, just for sanity.

I don't know how WG will react, but other devs don't like it when one taints their data sample by moving unexpected chess pieces.

[-KIA-]
6,550 posts
8,491 battles

I'd avoid sailing those until there's further word, just for sanity.

I don't know how WG will react, but other devs don't like it when one taints their data sample by moving unexpected chess pieces.

Eh.. too late.. DarthDoge has been banned from the server.

Members
16,315 posts
12,285 battles

Eh.. too late.. DarthDoge has been banned from the server.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLL

sorry that happened to you Doge

[edited]Hacker:trollface:

[-KIA-]
6,550 posts
8,491 battles

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLL

sorry that happened to you Doge

[edited]Hacker:trollface:

lol it didn't actually happen, I was joking XD

[-KIA-]
6,550 posts
8,491 battles

awwww shucks

Aewaesu.gif

*sees comment before image loads* Wow, he "cares"*

*sees gif load* wthslak? lol

Members
16,315 posts
12,285 battles

*sees comment before image loads* Wow, he "cares"*

*sees gif load* wthslak? lol

naa im glad you get to keep your prems and didnt get banned on the Test Server :)

I always though WG should give them to people to play on the TS, it would help them sell boats imo. You will likely end up buying an MK now because you got to test it on the TS. Plus letting people play with Prems would entice them to actually go on the TS.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
29,170 posts
15,765 battles

naa im glad you get to keep your prems and didnt get banned on the Test Server :)

I always though WG should give them to people to play on the TS, it would help them sell boats imo. You will likely end up buying an MK now because you got to test it on the TS. Plus letting people play with Prems would entice them to actually go on the TS.

Depending on what they are testing they sometimes make them available but usually not. It is a test server not a let's all play the best toys server which too many seem to think it is for.