Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.

T3  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite T3

29 comments in this topic

[KNTAI]
Members
3,134 posts
9,120 battles

Well, I'm liking the Konig Albert. If anything, the Nassau should be a very similar ship (though I haven't actually used it before), so I'd think it'd be decent. As for cruisers... Tenryuu. It's more versatile than the St Louis, after all.

[GLF]
Beta Testers
795 posts

Tenryu....because she's just a blast to cruise around in. Always have good fights with her

Members
675 posts
3,957 battles

My favorite is not there. Katori cruiser. Precise fast long range shells with long range torpedoes. It has access to ASM0 special module and help for the precision. I can kill destro in long range with this cruiser (13 Km).

Members
4,335 posts
10,761 battles

Well, I'm liking the Konig Albert. If anything, the Nassau should be a very similar ship (though I haven't actually used it before), so I'd think it'd be decent. As for cruisers... Tenryuu. It's more versatile than the St Louis, after all.

König Albert for myself as well. I sold the Nassau immediately and good riddance.

[SCCC]
Members
3,181 posts
17,491 battles

No "I hate all of 'em" option? :trollface:

Edit: nevermind, forgot the Derzki existed :teethhappy:

Edited by Peregrinas

[FOXEH]
Banned
14,364 posts
23,321 battles

Who plays tier 3 ships ? (except for seal clubbers)

[RLGN]
Members
19,164 posts
35,200 battles

South Carolina, because T3 cruisers have no concept of citadels.

South Carolina; because I love blasting destroyers and cruisers who think it's a free meal to bits; especially at point-blank ranges.

Bogatyr. Boss mode enabler.

I hate Russian cruisers... OP scum they are... but I did have a blast with Bogy.

St Louis. Just because. 

Once I learned the joys of volly-fire instead of fire-hosing, St Louis became REALLY fun... That and the joys of coal-bunker armor!

Derzki

Whats more fun than surprise b... err torpedo ra.... err... torpedo nuking the enemy.

View PostAkiraKurai, on 26 November 2016 - 06:56 AM, said:

Derzki, basically kitakami reincarnated. 

Derpski and Stor, despite their reputations, were hated, useless piles of garbage for me; basically nothing more than the equally useless Atago except they were T2 and T3 destroyers. I was glad to be rid of both of them. Guns sucked, torpedoes too weak, despite their numbers, and if anyone spit at them they exploded.

Wickes is a much better destroyer by my experience, and at least Wakatake preformed usefully.

I have and like the Izy though, and the Gneveny.

Members
1,140 posts
8,387 battles

Bogatyr is great for farming heroic achievements.

T3 has been interesting since the recent ranked season.  The endgame results screen commonly shows about half the players on each team carrying a rank that implies that they play at least at T6, often T8.  In a lot of games, I think the seal/clubber ratio is about even.

[SCCC]
Members
3,181 posts
17,491 battles

Bogatyr is great for farming heroic achievements.

T3 has been interesting since the recent ranked season.  The endgame results screen commonly shows about half the players on each team carrying a rank that implies that they play at least at T6, often T8.  In a lot of games, I think the seal/clubber ratio is about even.

Only reason you may find me at such a low tier is when I'm grinding out a new line. I simply don't find anything below tier 5 fun.

Members
1,140 posts
8,387 battles

Fair enough.  Personally I need something more relaxing than, say, another T9 Pensacola game every once in a while - first game of the day, or last game of the night, or on a 20 minute break between RL tasks.  So Bogatyr, or Coop. or even just a battleship rather than something more seat of the pants.

[HINON]
Members
7,797 posts
2,144 battles

Nassau was a helluvalotta fun, my vote's for her

Members
1,211 posts
4,339 battles

Once I learned the joys of volly-fire instead of fire-hosing, St Louis became REALLY fun... That and the joys of coal-bunker armor!

Huh, I recently switched to the "fire hose" method.  It annoys the hell out of me when Dresdens do it, so I figure I might as well give back as good as I get. 

[NMKJT]
Beta Testers
24,800 posts
3,947 battles

It's tough to pick between St Louis and Tenryu.

Ultimately I picked the one that was more challenging and thus slightly more fun as a result. Giving it to Tenryu.

[NMKJT]
Beta Testers
24,800 posts
3,947 battles

Who plays tier 3 ships ? (except for seal clubbers)

People with friends.

Sign in to follow this