Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
luis_steel_lG

Xp in WOW public test

4 comments in this topic

Members
4,274 posts
4,649 battles

Are you in the training room, coop or randoms? Screenshots of the post battle screens would also be useful.

Members
87 posts
18,223 battles

Started 0.5.15 PT this morning (Friday) and a small update was applied. Now I find that I am not getting any ship XP on my Bismarck even after 2 games played and a restart between the games. I did indeed make some ship XP but the ship still shows 0 XP. The captain's skills are accumulating, but not those for the ship.

Also, I cannot convert existing XP to Free XP from ships that are 'elite' and capable of having it converted. I had 12,000+ doubloons and while it showed the convert process screen and I clicked OK, no change whatsoever. I then decided to try buying 30 days of Premium with my doubloons and voila it worked perfectly. So there is a bug that needs to be addressed.

In addition, I exited the game and ran the Verify Check on the game, once completed, I restarted the game but no change whatsoever with the issues I mentioned above.

[BUN]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
2,591 posts
5,060 battles

Yup. I tried a little PT this morning and I was scoring plenty of match XP on the Amagi but only the free XP was being awarded to the account. 

Sign in to follow this