Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Kumii

The ARP ships and their availablility

Favorite ARP ship  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who's your favorite Arpeggio Ship

• Kongo
    • Takao
    • Kirishima
    • Haruna
    • Haguro
    • Yamato
    • Not listed?

6 comments in this topic

Members
18 posts
2,815 battles

So for those that didn't get/weren't able to get to the previous ARP ships, could WG put a catch up system with that? I really want Haruna or Kirishima. I heard somewhere that WG is doing an event in December but I hardly believe that. Don't get me wrong, they probably saved the best for last, but I don't think I was playing for Haruna or Kirishima, so I completely missed them, however I can understand if WG doesn't plan on a catch up type system with this.

Members
1,369 posts
3,667 battles

Of the ingame ships?  Myoko.  Shes the only one i felt was actually tough to get.

Of the manga/anime ships? Haruna. 

[STAR]
Members
642 posts
26,118 battles

EU server is having a second chance to get the ARP ships during November/December (all the Kongo sisters and all the Myoko sisters as well, less Takao that it's actually the first time) in this period of time. Also, there was a video from 2 months ago that was posted here in the WoWs site, saying that who lost the first chance to get the ARP ships released before would have a second chance. Unfortunately i can't find the link.

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
1,333 posts
8,606 battles

Not that I need another Kongo clone but ARP Kongo would be a nice finish to the collection.

Members
18 posts
2,815 battles

EU server is having a second chance to get the ARP ships during November/December (all the Kongo sisters and all the Myoko sisters as well, less Takao that it's actually the first time) in this period of time. Also, there was a video from 2 months ago that was posted here in the WoWs site, saying that who lost the first chance to get the ARP ships released before would have a second chance. Unfortunately i can't find the link.

Well, I'm on the US servers and there's been nothing regarding the re-acquisition of these ships yet. I'm hoping WG NA does what you say WG EU is doing, I want Haruna or Kirishima as stated in the top post.

Members
1,533 posts
12,151 battles

Most hated: Ashigara; her voice makes me want to head-but my monitor.