You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Sinboto

Buy the british pack?

8 comments in this topic

[SVER]
Beta Testers
3,810 posts
10,030 battles

I've a problem, I want a belfast, but I missed the belfast during  her first appearance due to bills. 

Now there's a british pack out with belfast in it, but I have a warspite, and I don't exactly want perth or cambletown either because I have an equivilant or I don't like them. 

If the british had a T8 ship like say the ark royal it would be easy, but they don't, so I would be dropping nearly £60 for a single ship. 

I want belfast, but....

If only they would stop this 'russian roulette' ship sale style this would be easier.... :(

Beta Testers
5,082 posts
5,575 battles

Belfast is by far and away the best of the bunch in that pack, and you already have the very very distant second best (Warspite)... The choice is yours.

[JKSDF]
Beta Testers
545 posts
2,691 battles

I know this isn't much of a consolation, but, you do get port slots and the doubloon value of ships you already have, so you'd be getting Warspite's worth in doubloons out of it. 

Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
14,008 posts
5,814 battles

Since you already have Warspite, you'd get the doubloon value of the duplicate plus the now empty port slot. I suppose you could sell Perth and Campbeltown to get some credits and free up their port slots too. Ultimately it's up to you to grab a calculator, crunch some numbers, then see if you feel it's worth the money.

Personally I'd pass, and wait for another Belfast sale in future.

[A-D-F]
Members
7,877 posts
43,420 battles

I'd pass. Belfast is nice and it will come back at some point.